Chapter 35.

Zayn manoeuvred around the bed sheet, watching his boyfriend from a distance. His top half was bare, only dressed in a a pair of sweats and socks as he watched his boyfriend tidy up the place a bit - and by tidying, he meant throwing trash in every empty drawer possible. "Babe, come back to bed." Zayn whined childishly, patting the empty space next to him.

Harry chuckled, sighing with relief as he hurried over to Zayn and scooted close to him. "I thought you'd never ask." He said happily and Zayn chuckled, bringing himself into Harry's arms. "My mum thinks I should clean." Harry said smuggle and Zayn chuckled, resting his head on Harry's chest. "She also said that I'm a bad influence on you." He added sheepishly as Zayn smirked, placing with the lines and dips on Harry's chest.

"That is very true. But I'm also a bad influence to you by telling you that you're not allowed to clean." Zayn teased, reaching up to kiss Harry's forehead and Harry laughed. "Which is why we're perfect for each other." Harry smiled, rolling over Zayn so that he was now hovering over him, taking his chin in between his fingers and kissing him softly.

"I have a surprise for you." Harry breathed and Zayn looked up, eyebrows raised. "I hate surprises. I'm still overwhelmed by the little stunt you pulled with your family showing up." Zayn reminded him and Harry chuckled. "Well, you'll like this one." Harry replied mysteriously, casting Zayn a cheeky wink, making him blush.

"Why do I have a feeling that this involves sex?" Zayn asked innocently and Harry laughed some more. "I love how innocent you are when you say that." Harry smirked and Zayn rolled his eyes. "Well...it doesn't necessarily involve sex. I mean, not if you want it too." Harry admitted and Zayn sighed. "I'm listening." Zayn said smugly and Harry smirked again.

"Get ready and I'll show you." Harry promised, pushing himself off Zayn and taking his hand to pull him back, slapping his bum playfully as he sauntered off to get ready.

---

"Harry, why are we at your friends art studio?" Zayn frowned a couple of hours later as he stepped out Harry's car, Harry entwining their hands together. "I told you, it's a surprise." Harry smiled, slinging his hand possessively around Zayn's hip. "In case you haven't forgotten, the last time we were here, Bo accused me fighting with you and ended up kissing you instead to split us up." Zayn frowned, the memory fresh in his mind like it was yesterday and making Harry flinch.

"I'm aware. I haven't forgotten. This is why I'm making it up to you. By proving how much I love you." Harry sighed and Zayn's heart fluttered at his words as he led him up the stairs to the studio.

To Zayn, it was peculiar. The studio was empty. No breathtaking art hung up on the wall, no statues littered the floor, it was nada. Completely bare and the walls were a dull navy blue and the floor was clean and empty. "Harry...?" Zayn asked, puzzled. "Chris is out of town for a couple of days so he's asked me to have this decorated for the time he's back. He's asked for your help, personally." Harry explained with a smile and Zayn's eyes widened in shock. "I may have left a hint that you like art, too. That you like drowning." Harry finished and Zayn blushed, unsure of what to say.

"So we can do...whatever we want, here?" Zayn challenged and Harry smiled. "Whatever we want." Harry reasoned and Zayn bit his lip, his eyes scanning over the dull place. He then decided to dip a large paintbrush into the red paint and he stroked a large line down down the nearest wall. "You're not gonna paint it all are you?" Harry sneered and Zayn shook his head. "No. You're going to help me." He answered simply and Harry blanched when Zayn handed him a few worn out sheets to place down on the floor. He sighed deeply but obeyed, letting Zayn have his way.

Harry watched Zayn from the back as Zayn hummed tunelessly to a song, folding out the sheets, completely unaware that Harry was watching him. Smirking silently, Harry dropped the sheets and dug into the paint, dipping the brush into the red paint again and heading over to Zayn. Before Zayn even had time to move, he plastered a long streak of red paint down Zayn's back. Zayn froze and turn to stare at Harry. "I'm not fussed because this is actually your top." Zayn sniggered, picking at the thin material but Harry only laughed. "Still, it means you need to take it off." Harry smirked and Zayn sighed, doing so before he tossed it to the nearest chair.

Harry gnawed at his bottom lip, staring at the number of tattoos covering Zayn's arms and his tanned six-pack that was now visible. "I'm only returning the favour." Zayn smirked when he aimed the brush at Harry. "Whoopsie." Harry said sarcastically before removing his t-shirt, revealing his v-lines and tattoos. Harry could now see the boner visible in Zayn's tights jeans, and he didn't even have the dignity to hide it. Harry moved forward, chucking the paintbrush out of Zayn's hand and tossed it to the floor to kiss him roughly and forcefully.

Zayn groaned, pulling Harry closer to him and biting on his lower lip, teasing him. Zayn watched with admiration at the speed and grace in which Harry removed his own pants, Zayn's following after. They both stood in their black briefs, Harry slowly palming Zayn's hard on as Zayn moaned in ecstasy. "Lie down." Harry demanded huskily and Zayn did so, lying amongst the white sheets as Harry hovered over him, sucking and biting on his neck. Zayn smiled breathlessly, his eyes dark and lustful as he fisted a handful of Harry's curls, panting fast. He couldn't help giggling as Harry left a trail of long open mouthed kisses along his torso, enjoying the sheer pleasure that pulsed through his veins.

Zayn lifted his bum up to let Harry pull off his briefs and soon, they were both lying naked amongst the sheets. They kissed endlessly, Zayn wrapped in Harry's strong and secure arms, kissing until their lips were swollen and their breathing were laboured. Harry made his way back down to Zayn's legs again, opening the wider at his thighs and bending down.

He licked at Zayn's entrance, earning a throaty moan from Zayn before he licked a few more times and inserting his finger. Zayn ran his hands shakily through his hair, enjoying the sheer pleasure of Harry inside as he moved in and out. Zayn would never get bored of these feelings. It was moments like these, that assured Zayn that Harry really and truly loved him. Even though they didn't have the perfect relationship, even though they bickered and argued, Zayn loved him to pieces back too. Even if he was a bit if an asshole. Most of the time.

Harry flipped him over, hovering over him again and he started to trail kisses down his shoulder blades, his back and his bum. He raised his head, a thought occurring to him and Zayn whimpered at the loss of contact. "Babe, I don't have any lube." He mumbled huskily, sending Zayn on the edge of coming. "I don't care." He managed to croak and Harry chuckled, pumping Zayn's hard on a few more times before he slid his own through his entrance, earning a low, rumbling moan from Zayn. Zayn had to cling on to the sheets to keep in control before he reached an orgasm, after Harry began keeping a steady rhythm.

Harry leaned over Zayn, their sweaty bodies touching briefly when Harry lowered himself to whisper in Zayn's ear. "You're safe with me. I'll never let you go." He breathed lowly into his ear and that was all it took for Zayn to finally come, the trembling mess of Zayn making Harry follow after. When Harry pulled out, they both lay panting breathlessly on the floor, curled up among the sheets, the covers covering their lower halves. "Harry?" Zayn asked suddenly and Harry hummed in reply, stroking Zayn's face.

"How long do we have until Chris gets back?" He asked, sounding panicky and Harry smiled lazily. "Seven days." He answered and Zayn nodded, feeling slightly reassured. "I can't believe we're desperate enough to have sex in an art studio." Zayn smirked some time later but Harry frowned.

"I wouldn't say we were desperate. I'd say we're in love." Harry corrected him and the words made Zayn's heart hammer hard and in his mouth, his cheeks flushing. Did he- did he just admitted he loved him back without even realizing? Zayn didn't want to push him any further so he left it at that, feeling relieved and hopeful.

"What do you know. Sex was part of the surprise after all." He joked and they burst out laughing.

_______________________

Hi guys. Just to let you know it's not edited, just thought I'd upload quicker before I wait any longer so I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors or grammar mistakes. I am also for the really long update, I have had no motivation for this story and more focused on my other ones; especially when people keep telling me to update even though I told them not too. Please don't ask me to update guys, I can update in my own time. I can't wait to hear your feedback though, I love your comments :) and please, don't expect another update any time, so don't bother asking. Good day :)