Chapter 43.

PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO UPDATE

Zayn frowned, his face troubled as he sat back down at the lounge with Harry and Louis. "What did Bo want?" Harry questioned, his eyes shining. "You won't believe this, Harry, but she wanted to apologise." Zayn smirked and both Harry and Louis burst out laughing.

"I hope you didn't accept it."

"Of course not, I'm not an idiot." Zayn scoffed and Harry sniggered. "I've taught you well." Harry praised, looking particularly proud of himself. Zayn scoffed again. "No, I think your dark and sexy vibe is rubbing off of me." Zayn replied sassily and Harry and Louis hooted with laughter.

"You're my tall, dark and handsome stranger, Harry." Zayn whispered, this time in a more serious tone. Harry smiled too. "And you were mine." Harry sighed, pecking Zayn on the lips quickly before pulling away.

"Have any of you seen Niall or Liam?" Louis asked curiously as he scanned the crowd, frowning. "You mean Niam?" Zayn asked, beaming.

"Excuse me?" Harry asked politely, tilting his head to the side on confusion. "Niam. It's the ship name I gave them. Niall and Liam put together." Zayn explained, proud with himself as Harry chuckled, shaking his head as he raised his glass of beer to his lips.

Zayn was about to inform Louis that he had in fact seen them in the dance floor but turned round to find that they had completely disappeared. Zayn frowned, turning back round again.

"They were there..." Zayn said helplessly, trailing off into silence and Louis nodded in agreement. As if on cue, Niall and Liam came sauntering into the lounge both of which looked flustered. Zayn raised an eyebrow in amusement, leaving Niall blushing further than he already was.

"I wanted to f-fuck Liam in the men's room but he wouldn't let me." Niall slurred, scowling at Liam as he attempted to poke at Liam's nipple but Liam moved aside so that Niall fell forward on the sofa a little bit.

Harry raised eyebrows at Liam, whose face had turned scarlet. "I don't take advantage of drunk boyfriends." Liam snapped defensively and Harry held his hands up surrender.

"You can take advantage of me any time you like." Niall slurred, smiling dazedly up at Liam, picking at the buttons on his shirt. Liam cleared his throat, clinging on to Niall so that he didn't fall over again.

"I'll need to take him home." Liam grumbled, his voice deep. He steadied Niall on to feet, half carrying and half dragging him out the room. "Yes! You're taking me home! To your b-bed!" Niall shrieked, giggling hysterically as he was carried by Liam out the club. Zayn, Harry and Louis immediately burst out laughing when they were out his sight.

"Man, Niall really can't hold his liquor." Harry chuckled, shaking his head and Zayn smiled. "It's good he has someone like Liam though. He's a good lad." Louis chirped in and Zayn couldn't help but nod in agreement.

They stayed in a comfortable silence after that, each of the lads drinking beer and watching the buzz and the atmosphere. That's when Harry caught eyes with Bo and anger boiled inside his veins. He didn't like her and Zayn talking to each other. How did she think she was, going up to his boyfriend and thinking he'd accept it? At the time, it sounded like the right thing to do. But it's the way she just waltzed up to Zayn like she owned the God damn please. And not even going to Harry first to talk to Zayn so he give permission to talk to him. He knew that was a bit over the top to think that but this was Bo they were talking about. One of the many reasons Zayn disallows Harry in the first place and Harry would never forgive for what she did. Never in a million years.

"Let's go." Harry murmured, taking Zayn's hand while dialing a number for a taxi on the other. Zayn looked at Harry in confusion, trying to pick up the pieces of his sour mood all of a sudden and then he spotted Bo. "Hazza, don't leave just because Bo's here. Don't let her ruin our night." Zayn persuaded and Harry turned round, looking helpless.

Zayn took Harry's hand, smiling a little as he guided him on to the dance floor. Harry let out a content sight, burying his face into Zayns shoulder as they wrapped their arms around each other and danced to a slow song.

That was until Gemma came bounding toward them, calling Harry's name continuously and sounding panicked. Anne was nowhere in sight. Zayn let out an impatient sigh as he turned round to face Gemma. Of course, Zayn adored Gemma like she was his own sister but he would like some alone time with his own boyfriend every once and a while.

Harry groaned, frowning at Gemma. "What is it, sis?"

"Daddy's back."

_______________

Sorry for the long wait. Been a busy bee lately, haven't updated anything. Remember:

[COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT]

Also fan art is welcome if you want to mail me at @karmasucks890@gmail.com. Thank you! Xxx