Chapter 6.

Zayn

I walked back to the check-out till after I'd finished stacking up the shelves in the storage room, only to find Ste sitting down against the wall, his head back as his knees were tucked to his chest. Deep red blood was dripping down from his nose and on to his polo-shirt as he whimpered in fright. "Ste," I gasped as I tossed the clip-board aside, crouching down to his level. Spluttering a little, he tilted his head up further to try to stop the blood. "Ste, what happened?" I asked hurriedly, grabbing a tissue that sat on the side unit, away from the customers and placing it against his nose. My thoughts instantly went to the 40 odd year old woman, but there was no way in hell she could have just hit Ste like that. She had no reason to. But plus, she wasn't very strong.

"Your boyfriend is shit crazy." he snapped, glaring at me and I couldn't help laughing despite the situation we were in, I couldn't help agreeing with him. "Yeah, he is." I sighed, dabbing at the nose bleed as I stared into his icy-blue eyes. Unlike, most managers, Ste was young and single. And good-looking. He perfectly chiseled jaws, muscular body and dark brown hair and a devilish smile. A lot of people would mistake us for brothers. The only difference is Ste is a little bit taller. "Go get him, quick. He wants to talk to you." Ste gulped, looking toward the door. I froze. I thought he left this morning? He must've came back... "I told him you were busy, but he wouldn't listen. He said it was the end of your shift," he pointed out and my eyes went to the simple clock hung on the wall above us. Sure enough, the clock read 3.00pm. The end of my shift. How Harry knew this, it beats the hell outta me. Still, time flies by when you're busy.

"And leave you here? No," I protested, attempting to clear up most of the blood. "Zayn, this an order. It's the end of your shift anyway, go." he demanded and sighing, I reluctantly stood up and walked away from Ste. As I got closer to the door, I could see Harry waiting patiently outside in the car park. How can he look so calm after what he had done? I'm going to kill him. I slammed the door shut furiously so that the windows rattled, and stormed over to Harry. "What the fuck did you just do?!" I shouted at him and he gave an exasperated sigh, hanging his head a little as if he knew I was going to rant on about this. To hell I would. He had no right coming back here just to hit one of my best friends.

"Just get in the damn car." he demanded aggressively. I let out a frustrated growl and began walking away from him, my footsteps loud and heavy. He really knew how to piss me off, didn't he? "Zayn." Harry called and I could hear his footsteps following after me. I suddenly felt his large hand slide around my waist, pulling me to him. I grunted when my chest hit his, pulling back a little. "Oh no, you don't." he chuckled when I tried to break free, his arms wrapping around my waist and tossing me up over his shoulder. "Fucking hell Harry, you possessive git!" I shouted, fisting the back of his shirt angrily as I attempted to get off him. I failed.

He opened the passenger door to his sleek Audi R8 and set me in it, buckling up my seat belt in a quick haste. "I've got it!" I snarled at him when his fingers rushed over to my side with the seat belt. He slammed the door shut and walked round to his side of the car. I never said anything to him on the home. I couldn't. I couldn't even look him in the eye, I hated him that much. With my arms folded, I stared out the window to avoid looking at him. He dropped me off right outside my flat minutes later. "I'll pick you up at nine tomorrow." he informed me. Still ignoring him, I shuffled out the passenger's seat and slammed the door shut, fumbling for his keys. When I got to my door, I turned round to see his head in his hands in the car, as if he was ashamed before he drove off.

---

"The guy's a nutcase," Sean remarked, as I lay on my bed, my arms behind my head. "You don't think I know that?!" I snapped back, agitated by his simple accusation. Mark fumbled with the end of my bed sheet, lost in thought. "Why are you still going out with him then, if you know what he did to Ste?" he questioned, looking up at me. I pictured Ste in my mind. Small, fragile Ste who I left in the store. Was he okay? I should probably check on him later. It's just...I've never seen Ste so frightened like that. He's normally the scary one, the tough one. That's what scared me. It must've taken a lot for Ste to look so startled. And it was Harry. All him. To be honest, the only reason why I was going out with Harry again, is because I had no choice. Even if I didn't go, he'd find a way to get back to me. And that'd probably mean hurting Ste again. I didn't want that to happen.

"Because he hurt Ste! I can't let that happen again which will most likely happen if I don't go." I said impatiently, running a hand down my face. Mark sighed. "Look, if anything happens- we're a call away, yeah?" he said, standing up. I nodded and watched them leave.

---

I held a small glass of water in my hand, about to head upstairs to my room when something caught my eye. I turned around, only to drop the glass of water I was holding and it smashed to the floor. "Fuck, Harry." I groaned, when I saw him standing in the door way. "Aww, you're not naked. I was hoping you were." he smirked, a devilish smile plastered on his face as he eyed me up. "How did you get in?" I asked, ignoring his snide comment. "Front door was open." he replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Oh."

I bent down to pick up the broken shards of glass, Harry doing the same. "I've got it." I assured him, ignoring the way his eyes still roamed my body. "It's fine." he said softly, helping collect the glass. I was still mad at him. I really was. And this wasn't going to make me forgive him.

Once we had cleared up the glass, I went for a shower to get ready for our "date" if you could call it that. I got a fright when I found Harry sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting patiently, kicking his legs back and forth. I was only wrapped in a white towel, fresh from the shower, drops of water dripping off my body. Harry let out a low moan as he looked at me, biting his lip almost seductively. "Maybe we could just stay here..." he said thoughtfully, moving toward me. He practically towered me with his height, his large hands settling around my waist. His lips moved toward my jaw, my earlobe, my neck. God. He was so...sexy. That much I could admit. But I wouldn't admit that to anyone. Especially Harry.

"No," I protested, when his lips moved toward my own. I pushed him back gently, his body stumbling back a little. "I need to get ready." I insisted and he sighed, stepping aside to let me get to my wardrobe. "You look so hot... you know that?" he said huskily, moving toward me again as I opened my wardrobe. I bit my lip when I felt him close behind me, his breath on my neck. God, he couldn't even let me dressed, could he? But I couldn't move. I couldn't pull away. I couldn't ignore the tingling sensation running through my body as he placed open mouth kisses all over my top half. From the back of my neck to my chest. His strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me close as his long fingers teasingly played on the waist band on the towel. I grunted when I felt myself being pulled closer to him, feeling his crotch on my behind. Feeling how hard he was. I stopped him going further, placing my hand over his and he growled softly. "Go get dressed." he demanded huskily, swiftly leaving the room.

Just what I was about to do.

______________________

Two updates in the one week! I'm on fire here! Anyway, let me know what you think? Please make comments detailed, thanks! Loving them all so far! They're great! xxx