Chapter 49.

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO UPDATE

Sighing deeply, Harry manoeuvred himself across the bed, straddling a naked Zayn. Zayn moaned softly, gazing slowly up at Harry as Harry bent down to kiss Zayns lips, moving on to his jaws. He moved downward, to his chest and navel before reaching his crotch and palming it lightly.

Zayn groaned, his body tensing as he stared down at Harry, feeling hopeless and weak. Harry smirked as he engulfed Zayn in a whole, taking Zayn completely by surprise. A strained sound erupted from Zayns mouth as he clung on to Harry's curls, his back arching up off the bed. "God, you really give the best blow jobs." Zayn moaned and Harry chuckled as he pulled away. "But you haven't been with anyone else but me." Harry pointed out and Zayn gulped.

"Yeah, exactly. Nobody can compare to you." Zayn blushed and Harry chuckled, licking up and down his shaft. They had both just came down from their high, Harry being inside Zayn and all and Harry thought he'd return the favour to Zayn. Harry let go again, tracing his kisses back up the way of Zayns skinny body, hovering over him as he entwined their hands together at each side of Zayns head.

"I like make-up sex, don't you?" Harry smiled sheepishly, their faces inches apart and Zayn smirked. "I do. Especially seeing as the first time we had make-up sex you told me you loved me." Zayn admitted bashfully and Harry cooed. "I remember that." Harry agreed, his mouth against Zayns ear as he kissed it softly.

They were interposed by Harry's phone ringing on Zayns nightstand. "Saved by the bell." Harry mumbled with a sigh, letting go of Zayns hand to reach for his phone.

"Hello? Yes, I'm alive. Yes, I'm with Zayn. We've sorted things out. You've actually rudely interrupted us...yes, okay. See you soon. Bye." Harry finalised and hung up, switching his phone off before setting it back down again. Zayn frowned, staring up at Harry. "My sister. Checking up on me as usual." Harry scoffed and Zayn chuckled.

"Typical." Zayn sighed.

"Mhmm." Harry mumbled, kissing Zayns face multiple times. "So, uh, what do you want to do today?" Harry asked cheerfully, peering down at Zayn with wide eyes.

"I think we should celebrate." Zayn suggested, their fingers still entwined. "Celebrate?" Harry repeated with a frown and Zayn nodded. "Mhmm. I was thinking we could all go out...y'know, with the lads and that." Zayn said warily and Harry groaned, resting himself next to Zayn.

"But I just got you back, Z. I want you all to myself. We can just celebrate inside...with sex." Harry added smugly and Zayn chuckled. “I’d love to…but I promised Josh I’d help him.” Zayn smiled and Harry frowned. “Help him? With what?” Harry questioned and Zayn sighed. “He’s just going through a tough time at the moment, that’s all.” Zayn answered and Harry rolled his eyes. “You’ve only met him, what, a day? And already you’re choosing him over me?” Harry pouted and Zayn smirked.

“I’m not “choosing” anybody. I’m just helping a friend out. You’d do the same for me, wouldn’t you?” Zayn challenged and Harry pursed his lips. “You’re mine, Zayn. Only mine. Nobody elses.” Harry said through gritted teeth, pinning his boyfriend down on the bed at his wrists. Zayn grunted, eyes wide. “God, I forgot how freakishly strong you were. And jealous you could get.” Zayn added teasingly and Harry growled lowly. Zayn rolled his eyes. “Fine. I’m yours. Always.” Zayn spoke innocently, flashing Harry a grin as he bit down on his bottom lip.

“Damn you and that lip. It was bad enough you started doing that on our break.” Harry admitted and Zayn beamed, letting out a sound of triumph. “Ha! See, I knew it’d work.” Zayn replied and it was Harry’s turn to roll his eyes, pulling himself of off Zayn.