Chapter 30.

Zayn.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and closing. I sleepily opened my eyes to see Harry standing at the door, his hand hesitantly on the door handle. Under the bed sheets, I glanced at the alarm clock which read 7.15am. Frowning, I looked back at Harry who had his back to me. I noticed that he was still fully dressed.

"Where are you going?" I murmured and his head snapped up to the sound of my morning groggy voice. "Well I thought you were still mad at me." He admitted, giving me an innocent look and I snorted. "Yeah, I am. But that doesn't mean I don't want you here." I said typically and he chuckled, sauntering over to me. "You never fail to amaze me." He sighed, hovering over me with his hands on either side of my head. His expression hardened when his eyes roamed my bruised and cut face. I suddenly felt insecure, the way he was staring at me but what he said surprised me next.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He said and I scoffed. "You're saying this to a person who was nearly battered to death." I sighed in reply and his eyebrows knotted together. "I still think you're beautiful." He argued back and I rolled my eyes, his breath on my mouth. "Hey." He suddenly said fiercely, tilting my chin up to face him. "You are amazing, okay? Don't let other people otherwise." He frowned and I shrugged in reply. I still wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

He sensed my quietness and bent down, desperately trying to kiss me and I just let him. His lips captured my own, his fingers lacing through my hands. He nibbled at my bottom lip and then started to make his way down my jaw, leaving hickeys as our groins rubbed together. My eyes widened at the friction and I could already feel myself becoming hard. No, I didn't want this. Not yet. I was still mad at him. I attempted to push him off me, and shoved him to the far end of the bed and he grunted, a surprised look on his face. "I'm not in the mood for make up sex, Harry." I huffed and he let out a low chuckle while I turned my back to him.

I sensed him reaching over, his large frame towering over me, as if he was spooning me. No, Harry. I'm not in the mood for cuddly hugs either. "Let me know when you are then babe. I'm always here." He whispered in my ear before kissing me and letting me fall asleep again. I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck. I moaned sleepily, enjoying the warm sensation of Harry's lips against my neck. He was probably finishing the job off from this morning. My fingers ran through his curly locks of hair, gripping it tightly and he moaned at my icons, goosebumps rising on his skin.

He was half naked (he probably changed while I was asleep), a pair of sweats fitting his lower half while I was still fully clothed and blooded from the fight. I was in pain, yes, but Harry was slowly taking it away from me and I couldn't be mad at him for much longer. See that's the thing about Harry. He does some pretty stupid things but somehow he always comes back to make it up to me- like making the pain to go away. And that's why I loved him. As cliché as it sounded, he may not be the perfect guy but he was perfect for me.

His long, warm fingers reached to the hem of my t shirt and he slowly and carefully pulled the fabric over my head, before tossing it on the carpet of my room. His arms settled next to my head again, his hands laced through my own. He bent down to nibble the bottom of my ear, mumbling incoherent and seductive words in my ear, making me shower while his fingers danced along my belly and chest, sending goosebumps along my skin.

His lips met mine again, for a non-forceful kiss. It was relaxed and soft, his tongue sliding through my mouth and I finally let him in, forgiving him for everything. He smiled against my mouth at my actions, cupping my face gently and he pulled back, lustful eyes against my own. "All the way?" He asked hopefully and I knew exactly what he meant. I loved how it was as if he was actually asking for permission, showing how caring he really was. The look in his eyes was almost innocent, making me forget who the real Harry was.