Chapter 16.

Zayn

I slipped my white SnapBack on as I headed outside after finishing my early shift at the music store, smiling and waving goodbye to Calum.

I zipped my hoodie up and sunk my hands deep in its pockets as I headed down the path. I was about to turn a corner when my eyes fell on a car in the car park, right outside the line of shops. I frowned, my eyes peering closer to it and I realized the owner of the car was my man himself. Harry. I recognized the sleek black model, Audi R8 and the numbers were familiar on the number plate.

My eyes drifted over to the small posh-like building the center of a bunch of other shops, but completely different. I noticed a few tough-looking guys going inside and went to investigate. Boxing posters lay randomly on the floors below the bulletin board where random notices for different events hung. I noticed Harry's face on one of the posters, pretending (or so I hoped) to punch a guy across from him. I instantly knew it was an ad, his address and number clearly visible before the picture. I frowned further, eager to find out and I went inside.

It turned out the posh building was some sort of gym. I should've known judging by the white gleaming doors that stood next to the bulletin board. I was about to head over to the reception desk for help of Harry's whereabouts but I was stopped by a man, accidentally bumping into me. I grunted in surprise, spinning on my feet a little until the lad helped me get my balance back. 

"Oh! Sorry mate." he was Irish. I instantly knew who he was. Niall. I was shocked by how he looked; his topless body sweaty and hair damp from the gym, long black shorts hung low on his hips that easily showed a perfect V-line. He wore matching black running shoes and socks, a grey SnapBack attached to his head as he wrapped wrist bands around his wrists.

He flashed me a brilliant smile when I asked him where Harry was. "You've come to right place." he said mysteriously and gently grabbed my bicep, guiding me to the double automatic doors at the far end of the gym, next to the flight of stairs. He pushed the doors open for me, his hands on the small of my back as he lid me into the gym. There were loads of people at different activities, but I could clearly spot Harry amongst the crowd; what with his many tatts and curly hair and all. His back was too me, but a mirror was facing him and his opponent and I was pretty sure he would see me if he wasn't so busy.

Harry was wearing a grey tank top, the sleeves thick and rolled to the edge of his shoulders, a few strands of curls sticking to the nape of his neck due to sweat. Large black boxing gloves covered his hands as he punched a punch bag repeatedly, his biceps flexing as he did so with the amount of force and effort. His eyes were focused and he was biting his lip with concentration. An instructor was pacing the length of the boxing ring, his hands also held boxing gloves. I noticed that they were both barefoot, probably to help them train better. I sat on the table against the wall, Niall joining me without saying a word but smirking knowingly at me.

The instructor looked fierce, and big. Like a younger version of Vin Diesel. "Ten more! C'mon, Styles!" he yelled at Harry who's speed seemed to increase against the punch bag. I watched, open-mouthed and amazed as Harry's concentration seemed to intensify with each punch. Harry's eyes became fazed for a second and he saw me through the mirror. His eyes widened in shock and his trainer took the opportunity to grab him in neck-lock, taking him to the ground. I flinched as Harry winced with fright, gasping a little as he tried to untangle himself from his trainers grasp but he was stronger than Harry, keeping him hold. "Never loose concentration or eye contact," he spat furiously at Harry who whimpered. He then looked up, his eyes on me and his dimples flashed, despite the situation he was in. "What if it's my boyfriend?" Harry suggested innocently, looking up at me with a side smile. My heart fluttered at his words. He called me his boyfriend...I could feel my cheeks heating but a bit.