Chapter 13.

Zayn

Harry's feet dangled on the edge of my bed, while I paced about in room, getting ready. I was about to head into the bathroom to get changed when his hands pulled at my t-shirt, his fingers dragging me down to the bed with him, our bodies colliding. I giggled helpessly, fisting his t-shirt and hovering over him. His smile grew wide as his emerable eyes gaze up at my brown ones. He pecked my nose quickly before I lifted myself off of him, gathering a t-shirt to slip it on.

"Put these on," Harry instructed, holding out a pair of glasses that lay on top of my drawers. I frowned at him, looking at him in wonder. He's never seen me wearing these, I don't know why he wants me to wear them on. When he knew I wasn't going to answer, he slipped the glasses on, perching them on top of my nose. "There we go." he said cheerfully and I rolled my eyes, slipping on an old grey hoodie.

I headed into the bathroom again, only to be pulled down by Harry for the second time. "Harry, I need to pee." I whined when he pinned me down. "One second." he promised and kissed my cheek quickly before smiling back at me. "Now you can go." he decided, letting go of me. I rolled my eyes and hurried off to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I was just about to do the toilet when I heard a knock on the door. "Zayn..." Harry pleaded minutes later and I groaned, making him chuckle. I couldn't catch a break from him, could I? Smirking a little, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before automatically opening the door and frightening Harry, who was standing against the door frame and I sprung myself at him, wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Are we going?" he whined impatiently, tugging at my hand like a little kid. "We would've been quicker if you haven't stopped me from taking a pee." I pointed out and he grunted, grabbing his leather jacket from the bed and guiding me out the door.

---

My hand laced into Harry's as we walked through the park, the sun blazing down on us. I scanned over the children playing hide and seek before looking at the boys playing football, all with their shirts off because it was so warm. I grinned devilishly at Harry. "Hey Harry, how about a game of footb-" I stopped dead in my tracks, noticing who one of the guys were in the fields. Jai.

Harry stopped in his tracks too, turning round to frown at me in confusion. "Zayn?" he called but I didn't answer. Instead I just stared helplessly at the fearful figure walking toward us, with a huge grin plastered on his face. "All right, love?" Jai smirked and I bowed my head, turning my face into Harry's shoulders while he squeezed my hand tightly, his body standing almost protectively in front of me as he glared at Jai.

"Aw don't be like that, babe. We were only having fun that night, weren't we? It was a joke." Jai tried to make the matter sound laughable Harry's expression drew dark. "No one was laughing." he spat back, biting his lip and glaring at Jai. Jai's face fell and he took a step forward, causing Harry to react almost immediately by standing right behind him, my chest against his shoulder as he held my hands tightly.

"Harry, go sit down." I ordered, nodding toward the wooden bench along the path. "I'm not finished." Harry replied harshly, his jaw clenched as he began to walk forward but I pulled him back and he grunted. "Harry, think about what you're doing for a second. You're in a field full of kids. I know you don't want to scare them. You're not like that, you're better." I whispered pleadingly in his ear and his expression softened as he glanced around at the innocent playing kids.

"Let's go." he spoke, tugging at my hand but I stood my ground. "You go, I'll catch up."

"I'm not leaving you with him." he spat, glaring at Jai again who seemed amused by Harry's hatred. "Harry, please. I got this." I assured him, kissing him on the cheek before whispering something dirty in his ear that made him smirk. Signing, he sauntered off down the path, sitting on the bench.