Chapter 22.

Zayn

My hand linked in Harry's and I playfully giggled, nibbling at his earlobe. A throaty moan erupted in his throat as we kept on walking. "Harry, please tell me where we're going," I pleaded, kissing his cheek gently. Harry chuckled, nodding toward a path that led down to...a fun fair. "A fun fair, Harry. Really?" I snorted and he smiled, his hand wrapping round my waist. "I figured you'd need it after...after what happened," he shrugged, smiling innocently. My heart melted then. "Harry..." I trailed off, unsure of what to say and he chuckled again. "C'mon, let's go." he decided, entwining our hands again and we headed down the path to the loud chatter and noise.

"Let's go on the bumper cars!" I said excitedly, dragging him toward them. "No," Harry protested automatically and I stared at him. "No?" I asked innocently and he shook his head. "I don't want you getting hurt," he explained and I scoffed. "Harry, come on. There's little kids going on them, look." I guided him toward them and he grunted, reluctantly following. I headed to the one at the far end and he took a different spare one. I pulled my seat belt over my head and waited for the alarm. I pressed my foot on the accelerator and biting my lip, I charged after Harry. His face was scrunched up with concentration and I couldn't help laughing at him when he drove away from me, quickly trying to avoid.

When the alarm sounded for the second time, I stepped out my car and headed for Harry. "See that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked softly and he grunted, running a hand through his hair. A rollocoaster was next to that and I pulled Harry over to it, when he stopped. "Harry?" I asked and he looked at me, biting his lip. "Let's go back on the bumper cars-"

"Are you afraid of heights, Harry?" I asked curiously and he avoided my gaze, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. I couldn't help laughing. "Jeez. A big, tough guy like you who's almost killed a guy- twice- is afraid of heights. I never would've thought." I teased and he rolled his eyes. "All right, let's go on it before I actually do kill someone," he joked and he grabbed my hand, steering me toward it. "Is it safe?" Harry asked anxiously, as he pulled the harnest down over his head. "Harry, if it wasn't safe they wouldn't allow you on it." I assured him, rolling my eyes. "Okay." he whispered silently and he closed his eyes when it started. I smiled as the rollercaoster went upside down a few times and when I looked back at Harry when it finished, he had his hands held over his eyes and he was breathing deeply. "Harry, it's over." I said, pulling him out. "Worst ride ever." he complained, trying to regain his balance. I was about to open my mouth to argue with him when he stumbled over the side to the nearest bin to puke. I walked over to him, rubbing my hand on his back and I couldn't help cringing.

"Is he all right?" A security guard walked over to us. "He's fine. He just don't hold a very strong stomach." I joked and he groaned, looking up at me. The guard chuckled and walked away when Harry stood up straight. "Never again." he said and I laughed, taking his hand. I guided him over to the Crazy Fun House next and he looked at me, his eyes narrowed. "Maybe this ride is more your strength." I joked and he groaned again. "Very fun." he said sarcastically and I laughed, heading into the fun house. I carefully walked along the moving platform and through to the other end and watched Harry follow me. "Y'know this reminds me a little bit of Grease." he commented and I smirked as he stepped off the edge, gently bumping into me. "I guess." I agreed with a shrug and we headed into the moving barrel. "God, this really is a crazy house." he smirked and I chuckled, watching him trying to move across it with great difficulty. "Run!" I told him and he ran across it, banging into me again. "Sorry." he mumbled, holding me steady. We walked through the punch bags and reached a ball pit,  which led down to a chute. "Are you going on the chute or-" I gently pushed him forward and he fell flat into the ball pit, causing me to laugh.

He chuckled, turning round and staring up at me only to have our bodies collide together as I jumped on top of me. He groaned, laughing as he did so. "This position isn't really approphiate when there's younger kids around," he smirked, his eyes gazing up at me as his hands held my hips. "Mhmm. Who cares about the kids." I replied, pecking his nose softly. His eyes lit up then, a grin flashing across his face with his dimples showing. "Y'know that's the most I've seen you smile for a while now." I complimented and he blushed, gazing up at me. Jesus. I made Harry Styles blush. Well there's something you don't see every day. "Mhmm. And it's all because of you, babe," he whispered seductively, sending shivers down my spine. I suddenly held a little giggle and I spun round to see her standing at the platform, a hand over her mouth as she tried to muffle her laughs. Harry immediately tossed me off him, standing up and holding his hand out to me. "Told you that would happen." he mumbled in my ear and I rolled my eyes, brushing past the little girl.