Chapter 14.

Zayn

I could feel Harry's hot breath fanning my neck, my eyes squeezed shut as he kissed down my jaws, my neck and my shoulder. He moaned softly that made a delicious shiver run down my spine. My mouth was open a little as I stared at us in the mirror, his hands gripping my hips tightly. "Zayn." Harry moaned, licking over the tanned skin on my neck. I was speechless at how hot his actions were, but my breathing was coming out hard and rapid. I gulped dryly when his hands snaked round to his stomach, pulling me to him.

He turned round to look at me fully, his gaze turning into a frown when he realized I wasn't wearing his necklace. He turned round to face the mirror and grabbed the chain that lay on my dressers, placing it around my neck. "You should wear that tonight. So that people know you're mine." he instructed, holding the chain with his index finger. I suddenly felt insecure, staring at him. I pushed away from him. "Just so you can show me off, is that i?" I spat, frowning at him. I moved away from him, only to hear the door slam shut, him hurrying in front of me to cancel my escape. "You know damn well that's not why," he spoke harshly, his face frowning with annoyance.

His expression softened when his hands laced through mine, gazing at them with an intense look. "I want you with me," he whispered softly as his head dipped, his lips close to my ear. "You're beautiful," he spoke seductively in my ear, making a blush creep on my cheeks. "Intelligent." he seemed to kiss a certain part of my body, every time he spoke and I couldn't help the smile threatening to twitch at the corner of my mouth. "Innocent," his lips were now on my shoulder, leaving a soft kiss on the corner.

"Feisty." I groaned when he palmed the bulge in my sweats, before he left a purple bruise in the crook of my neck, causing me to push him away and he chuckled darkly, his eyes sparkling at me. "Exactly my point." he smirked, shaking his head. His face suddenly became serious. "But I want you to have it, okay? It's how much you mean to me," he said and I smiled again. "You mean a lot to me too, Harry. Even if if I don't show it." I added jokingly and he chuckled before pressing his lips to mine.

---

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously as Harry took my hand, guiding me up to huge art gallery once he had parked the car. "I'll show you." he said mysteriously, his hand on the small of my back as he led me up the steps. Apparently Harry's friend, Chris, has an art show here and he wanted me and Harry to come have a look. Harry knew I was a big fan of art and he invited me along, knowing I'd appreciate the drawings. I walked past a number of drawings, while Harry went to greet his old friend and I stopped at one drawing in particular.

I stared, hesitating while a blush crept on my cheeks. I was slightly embarrassed by the drawing, knowing fine well where the drawing had taken place. My eyes narrowed, my mouth opened as I hesitated. I was debating whether to call for Harry, knowing he'd probably realize the significance of this picture, too. The setting of the picture was taken on a grassy hill under a tree, the leaves shading the couple below from the burning sun.

The couple were obviously two boys, grinning at something although the taller boy seemed to have his face hidden with curls falling to his eyes. The other boy was tanned, grinning down at the curly lads hands as their hands were held together in such a loving way. The curly haired boy was obviously protective. You could see it in his eyes while the tanned boy gazed innocently at their entwined hands. It was a wonderful drawing, filled with different oil colours and pain. It was clear the picture represented Harry and I, there was no doubt about it. But I knew that we would be the only ones to guess what the picture meant, and of course, Chris.

"Harry..." I hesitated when he handed me a glass of wine. I turned to nod at the painting and his reaction mirrored mine completely when he saw it. We were even more startled to see Chris walking toward us, a huge grin on his face. "Chris, I told you to take it down." Harry snarled, frowning at Chris with disapproval. Chris looked hurt, while Harry's hand tightened around my waist. "You don't like it?" he choked. "This is bad...you don't know how many homophobic people are out there, C. They can sue you for this." Harry said worriedly, nodding toward the painting. Chris snorted and Harry stared at him.