Chapter 11.

Zayn.

The deep rumbling of thunder jolted me awake. I had been tossing and turning all night because of the sound but just as I was about to doze off again, a thunder clap woke me up.

I gasped loudly, sitting bolt up right, thinking somebody had broken into Harry's flat it was that loud. Jai. I scanned the small room, in search for a dark shadow hovering over us but there was nothing there. Frowning, I glanced down at Harry to see him peacefully sleeping. Or was he? I could see the hint of a smile in the dark, the moon illuminating his beautiful face. "Relax baby, it's just the thunder." he assured me, his hand gently grabbing at my wrist and pulling me back down.

I turned inwardly, so that my face was buried into Harry's comfortable and he took my hand to his side, his thumb making soothing patterns against my skin until I finally went to sleep.

---

I fumbled for Harry's hand, entwining our fingers together as the bouncer let us in the club. His body was close to mine, being as protective as ever. I wasn't familiar with the club, but Harry seemed to know everybody here. Even the bouncer let him in (again) when we walked past.

I'm not surprised Harry chose a different club. He chooses different restaurants every night too and I feel like I've practically ate in every place in London, even though we only have been going out for a month. Not that I've been counting. I'm guessing Harry chose a different club because of Jai. He wanted me to feel safe, away from him. Although I have my doubts seeing as we seem to see Jai everywhere we go. "You go sit down, I'll get the drinks." he demanded, squeezing my arm tightly. I nodded and reluctantly went over to the black leather sofas he nodded too, and sat down. I didn't want to be here, alone. . I didn't care if I sounded pathetic, it just didn't feel right. Like deja vu.

Harry came back minutes later though, as promised. He handed me a bottle of beer and I held it tightly in my hands as he sat down. "You look tense. Maybe I can fix that for you..." he whispered seductively, moving even closer to me. My breath hitched as his lips fell on before before he sent chaste kisses along my jaw, reaching my neck and he sucked on a spot in the crook of my neck, leaving a bright red mark in the process. I couldn't help the moan that escaped from my mouth and I could tell by the smirk twitching on Harry's lips told me that he enjoyed hearing it.

A groan was to be heard from behind him. "Harry, please eat Zayn in your own time. Not in a public place." Niall said loudly, causing two of his friends to chuckle while I blushed a tomato red. Harry glared at Niall before he slammed his lips against mine, my hands immediately gripping onto his t-shirt. "And now he sticks his tongue down his throat..." Niall said typically, shaking his head in disbelief. I shyed away from Niall, instantly feeling self-cautious that he was watching mine and Harry's every move. "By the way Harry, I want you to meet some new friends of mine. Might take a while." Niall shrugged and Harry stood up, only I pulled him back down, pouting a little.

"I'll be back a little while. Liam and Louis can keep you company." Harry promised, indicating to the two brown-haired boys standing behind Niall. I watched them sit down next to me, smiling like idiots. I wasn't really paying attention to what Liam and Louis had to say about Harry, I was too busy watching him speak to Nialls friends. I was completely transfixed. Mainly because Harry looked at me every two seconds, a small smirk creeping on his lips before he returned to conversation. Or he'd make a very rude gesture behind someone's back to me, both inapprophiate yet arousing. It was difficult to keep myself composed around Liam and Louis, Harry made it so bloody difficult. I often found myself biting my lip or wanting to adjust my jeans so they were a little more comfortable.

I excused myself for the bathroom when Louis was mid-rant and I hurriedly rushed to the toilets, slamming the door shut. When I was in a cubical, I locked the doors and rested against the back of it. I gently palmed the buldge in my pants, whimpering a little when I heard the door open. "Zayn? I know you're in here. Open up." Harry instructed and I groaned, knowing it was no use to hide and I unlocked the door. I instantly had Harry's strong arms wrap around my body, roaming all over the place while he kissed me until he finally settled on my jeans, beginning to unbutton them. "What about Niall's f-friends?" I stuttered, holding his hands in mine and he smirked again. "I'm sure they can do without me for a couple of minutes," he teased, kissing down my neck softly.

I pried his fingers away from mine and he looked at me, puzzled. "I thought that was what you wanted?" he asked, confused. "Not here. Take me away," I told him and he grinned. "With pleasure." he sighed, taking my hand and guiding me out the toilets.

The drive home to Harry's flat was quick and tense. Harry had excused himself from his friends, saying that he'd catch up another time before taking me out the club, one hand securely around my waist. He whispered dirty things in my ear until we reached his flat, earning a few odd looks from an old neighbor next door but he didn't seem to care.

He sat me on his bed, sitting between my legs and setting his hands on either side of my waist before kissing me lovingly. I watched him as he carefully undid my pants and shoes, taking them off and tossing them to the side. His hands ran up my thighs, his cool fingertips causing me to shiver as he fumbled with the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it over my head. He bent down and softly kissed my inner thighs before his fingers looped at the bottom of my boxers, teasing a little.

I watched him as he undressed himself quickly and eagerly before returning back to his position. I couldn't seem to stop staring at his beautiful, tanned body as he continued to tease me, almost playfully.

I tensed and gasped when he kissed past my crotch, up my torso and my chest until he finally reached my neck. His hand reached down to palm my boxers again and my feet curled up, just as I brought my legs up. I was still frightened of Harry, even though I said I wasn't. I was still frightened of his every move, wondering what he was about to do next but then again, I was still fascinated by the way he looked just now; his face filled with concentration as he tried to make me feel good.

"Relax baby, you're safe. You're with me." he murmured and I believed him. My muscles contracted as he licked his tongue over the dips of my torso. I whimpered when I felt his tongue lick over the sensitive tip before he engulfed me, taking me in and I bucked him hips forward, taking him by surprise and letting him hold my legs back down. I wriggled and squirmed beneath his touch as he licked, his eyes never leaving mine as I fisted a hand in his hair. "So eager..." he murmured, tracing an outline on my skin. I could feel his curls tickling against my inner thighs as he touched me. His fingers stroked over my crotch constantly, earning numerous amount of moans from me.

"Harry," I whimpered, in a warning tone, but he didn't stop. His tongue licked and his mouth sucked over me, sending me over the edge. His teeth nipped at my inner thighs as he thumb circled my tip.

I let out a strangled sound, that seemed to please Harry giving the knowing smirk plastered on my face. His fingers pumped, going into a steady rhythm. Soft then hard, soft and hard until I felt bucked my hips upwards and he held me down again. "Harry." I groaned, this time a little frustrated that he was still keeping me going. He sensed my tone and his eyes softened.

He leaned forward, his body hovering over me as he gently stroked my hair. "Come." he demanded and that's all it took for me to spill over his hands. He hummed in approval at the messy sight, still hovering over me as he dipped down for a messy, needy kiss. I bent my legs up so Harry was secure above me, cupping his face and pulling him close. His soft skin brushed against my arms and legs and I moaned softly as his own hard on bumped against mine.

I didn't realize how to tired I was until my eyes started to droop, Harry demanding me to go to sleep.

Harry's POV

I shuffled around the bed, in feel for Zayn but I was disappointed to see Zayn moving around the room, in search for something. I bit my lip, sweeping my hair to the side as I watched him. "Y'know you look kinda hot just after sex." he commented and I smirked at his compliments.

I watched him as he slipped an old pair of my grey jeans on before I went over to help him with his (very baggy) sweater and he placed a snap back over his head but I took it off, only to kiss him on the forehead. He smiled as I slipped my arms around his waist, pulling him close. "Since when did you get all cute and cuddly?" he joked and I chuckled, my deep laugh rumbling against his chest. "Since we both had sex last night." I replied back smartly and he tensed. I cringed a little. Even after sex, Zayn was still tense around me. I wondered what I could do to make him relax more.

"Come back to bed?" I suggested innocently and he smiled weakly, nodding silently. I took his hand, him falling on top of me on the bed before he finally went to sleep again, my arms wrapped securely around his tiny frame.

_______________

Here's the next chapter! Sorry for the long wait, been very busy with work! Loving your feedback as always, it's awesome! Thank you so much :) xxx