will x reader

"(Y/N)" will called as you and leo ran, you pranked leo by lighting his bed on fire only a little with a note that said 'your sunshine is a little to bright sometimes ~ (y/n)/ leo' you were thinking about the prank and will following you that you didn't look where you were going and you tripped falling into the river unfortunately you can't swim you tried bur you just sunk deeper in the lake.
---------time lapse-------
your eyes fluttered open to see leo,will and percy standing around you. you were lying on a bed and you were in the infirmary "(Y/N) YOUR OK" will yelled and gave you a bear hug. you kissed him and when your lips parted will said "I love you (y/n)". you smiled "love you to sunny" you say calling him a annoying nickname that he hates. will but you back on the bed "rest, you need it you were underwater for almost 2 minutes before percy saved you" will said "yah,yah I will be more careful next time" you say smirking. "next time" will says "yah next time" you say. you sit up and kiss wills cheek. "love you sunny" you say smirking still. "love you to fire-girl" will tells you. you lye down on the bed and dose of to sleep.
-
so how did you like it it my first will x reader