Will x Reader (doctor daddy) {part 4}

----7 months later----

"I love you" I muttered quietly, my body pressed up against Will's. "I love you more" he replied quietly.

I picked up my face and kissed Will softly and he replied with a rougher kiss and a chuckled "Will not here" I said in a sweet voice. He sighed "fine" and then gave me a grin.

Let me stop us there.

You're probably confused, yeah, I would be too. But a little after Will came over you help me with the kids we had become a couple again and lived in the same house. It was wonderful so far, no fights. But it's only been seven months. Unless you count the last time we were together which was about a year.

Alright. Continue.

I gave Will a grin back "we wouldn't want to wake the kids now would we?" I asked, he shook his head "no, no we wouldn't" he agreed with me. "Besides, we got to be careful" I added. To which Will nodded. What a poet.

I yawned and turned over to my side "I'm tired...So, goodnight" besides. I wasn't feeling too well anyway, I had a cold since two days ago. Will smiled and kissed my forehead "goodnight" he muttered

***

I sat down next to Will on the couch. He was letting the kids play with his long strains of hair. I shook my head "you need a haircut" I commented.

Will frowned "no I don't" he claimed. I rolled my eyes "whatever you say" I told him. "Well anyway. How's the kids?" I asked changing the subject. Will smiled and looked down at Alyssa and Austin "they're good" he stated. I smiled also and chuckled taking Alyssa into my arms.

"Hi baby girl" I said affectionately. I then turned around to take Austin, picking him up repeating the same process of affection.

I smiled and sighed happily I had a family again. A real family. Willow may of been missing, a hole that couldn't be fixed. But Willow had a huge heart. She was so young, but she would've wanted me to be happy. Not to forget her. But to remember the good days with her.

***

Will kissed me on the cheek and headed out of the house to go to work. I needed to go shopping anyway. Food, baby essentials, those kind of things.

After ten minutes I took the kids and placed them respectively into the double seated stroller. I decided that since the food market is only about three blocks away I would walk there.

I took a breath of the fresh air. I glanced around as I strolled the stroller along the sidewalk when I heard footsteps. I turned around to face a female. She had bleach-blonde hair, ocean-blue eyes and a smile that was brighter than the sun.

"Excuse me" she said "I don't mean to be a bother. But I wanted to know if I can get your help, since you're the only one here" she said, her arm gesturing to the dead street.

I nodded "how can I help?" I asked politely. Dating a doctor really made you want to help others. At least that was my situation.

"Thank you, I am Eulalie" she said quickly. I nodded "Y/n" I said.

"So anyway, my problem is, well, do you have a phone I could borrow, I have to call my husband, he's ill and in the hospital. But the hospital isn't answering. And my phone died" she explained.

I nodded almost instantly "of corse" I told her fishing out my phone from my pocket and handing it to her. "Thank you so much" said Eulalie. I smiled "you're welcome."