Geek!Annabeth x Reader (Moments)

"I can't believe it" you mumbled to yourself as your bunkmates slept. "I actually have a crush on her, oh . . . wow."

The girl you were of corse talking about was Annabeth Chase, the geek across cabins from you. I mean, of corse, you already knew you annoyed her, constantly singing one singular song you knew from a particular band she enjoyed.

Then again, you irritated just about everyone other than your bunkmates and one friend, and sometimes, not even you could stand one of your bunkmates.

You had to admit, being at camp was lonely. You wanted friends, but didn't know how, you were that shy kid that always stole glanced in one direction, of corse your attention was on Annabeth.

And with having a crush on someone, meant someone was going to find out . . .

"You have a crush?" One of your friends asked. You nodded "yeah." "Who are they?" She asked. "It starts with an A" you told her.

She thought for a few moments "is it a girl or boy" of corse she wouldn't turn down the idea of you being a lesbian, even thought you were pretty sure you weren't.

"I may be a girl" you mumbled quietly. That got her thinking. "Is it Annabeth?" She finally asked after a pause.

You nodded lightly and looked down.

"Oh . . . that's good."

***

"Tell them or I will" said your friend, the first one to find out, looking at your bunkmates, you felt a pounding in your chest. You really didn't want to admit it, you were scared.

It was burned into your mind that if you liked girls and someone found out when you were younger, everyone would make fun of you. Unfortunately, you were forced to explain your crush, after admitted your secret, you didn't fell to be in a game playing mood as you normally where. Yet you played the games you played every night before and after lights out.

Eventually your crush for the female with the book she always carried grew, and that scared you worst than you could've imagined.

And once more, another one of your friends found out.

At first they didn't get it, because of corse, you just gave them small hints, but your best friend finally found out.

Now, they wouldn't stop the pestering you about the other female, you honestly didn't mind that much, at least you didn't mind as much as you pretended to.

Besides, it was the second week into camp and your close friends who knew for your crush on Annabeth normally questioned and joked about your crush. It was honestly all good fun.

Nothing much happened for a week, until Choice Afternoon came along.

Your second choice for choice afternoon was writing, of corse. You loved it.

Upon entering writing, by a tree near your cabin, there you sat, playing band music and writing. Only two others showed up thought.

Your friend, and Annabeth, now nothing much happened, just writing, and reading out our stories. You had to admit Annabeth was a phenomenal writer.

You thoroughly enjoyed her short story, unfortunately you couldn't say the same about your own. You hated your work and hated reading it out loud.

Soon came time for a party Camp Half Blood was throwing. Of corse everyone attended meaning, Annabeth was there, and more of your friend whispering around your crush, so dangerously close to her.

That was the only thing that honestly bothered you, other than that, you had to admit, for an anti-social person such as yourself, you quite enjoyed the party.

Not too much happened thought, you ate cotton candy and got a little crazy, making your friend dance. Sitting down reading. Recording. Watching Annabeth's seat for her (oh your friend didn't shut up about that).

***

Looking back at these moments put a smile on your face, sure, you knew that this new crush would bring confusion to your life, but you don't mind. You're in it for a ride.

Annabeth and you may not be friends, you may of only spoken few times, but looking back on the moments, they honestly made this summer unforgettable. You'd never forget it in a million years.

Whether Annabeth knew it or not. She, and your friends, made this a year for you to remember for ages.

-

I am not very proud of this. But hey I'm writing this at one-thirty in the morning on a school day.