Final deal

Okay, so, look. I'm thinking about finishing up this book soon. I'll finish the Leo chapter and then go out with a big SHBANG or whatever. But let me explain why:

This book was started a while ago, when I was eleven—now I am fourteen. I cannot begin fathom how far this has come, and as I said before, I couldn't do it without you. But, again, I'm fourteen.

I still love Percy Jackson and writing with my whole being. But for me to sit around doing Demigod x Readers for years, I find rather insane.

I have grown and matured so much, and you can see that through my writing. So, since I have matured, I've lost interest in writing these Demigod x Readers.

I know myself, and I know I'll probably cry when I end this book, but it's inevitable. I hate to beat a dead horse for a year, and I don't want to continue that for another.

I hope you understand, and maybe, just maybe, I'll write my own stories, with my own personal characters, but I'm not sure simultaneously.

Now, this is the final decisions, and I'm leaving it completely open ended:

Which demigod would you like the final chapter of this book to be about?

I'm sorry guys, but, I want to do you all and this book justice. And to keep it going like this, well, it won't benefit anybody nor will it this book.