magnus x reader (chasing your heart part 1)

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD
-
you walked around, you passed a bridge to see a 16 year old boy sitting here hugging himself, it was a cold winter day, you walk up to him "hello" you say kindly "what do you want" the male growled "hey clam down I'm trying to be nice" you say, "I don't need your sympathy" the male said, giving you a look, you took off your jacket,you handed it to him. "the names y/n daughter of Zeus" you say giving a warm smile, you could sense the kids a demigod to,the male stood up, "thanks-i guess-even thought I don't get cold" the male said, "you look like you took a swim through Antartica waters now shut up" you say taking control, "fine whatever-I'm Magnus chase" Magnus says holding out his hand, "son of- honestly I don't know" he says as you take his hand and shook it, "well I just found a demigod-come with me I show yah a safe place" you say holding out your hand inviting him to grab it so you can bring him. he kindly takes your hand, sparks flew, you blushed so did he, "come on" you says, closing your eyes "y/a what are you-" he was cut off we were in the air "y/n! how are you doing this" he says clearly interested, "well I'm a fighter of Zeus for hades sake" you say smiling willing the wind to move you forward all the way to camp.
-----------time lapse-------
you arrived at camp boarders, you willed the wind to put you down, you tugged him into camp to be greeted by Jason, percy and annabeth "y/n! where have you been you disappear for 2 days-and who the hades is that" he says pointing to Magnus, "he my friend" you say, "why does he look like he been living on the streets" Jason asked, "maybe because he was!" you yell at him "and how dare you be so disrespectful! that's not the Jason I know" you yell, annabeth broke the ice "how about he introduce himself" annabeth says with a wonder look on her face, "ok fine I'm Magnus chase-" he was cut off by annabeth gasp "MAGNUS!" she shouts, "umm yah-" Magnus says awkwardly, "it's annabeth! me and my dad were searching everywhere for you we couldn't find you!" she says hugging him, "wait you to are siblings" you ask "no cousin" Magnus answered hugging annabeth back, "well I got to go bring Magnus to Chiron so yah-" you say grabbing his hand pulling him to the big house. when you walk up to the big house you saw Chiron and mr.d sitting outside, "hello Chiron-mr.d" "hello y/n" Chiron said "what do you want  (name that sounds like yours)" mr.d said, "this is my friend I found him on the streets him name is Magnus chase" you tell them. Magnus just stared terrified at Chiron who had the lower half of a horse, "hello Magnus chase" Chiron said, "great another brat to feed-I mean hello mango cheese" mr.d said, "don't worry he calls everyone a diffrent name"you whisper to Magnus, he just nodded, "for now you will be staying in the unclaimed cabin-y/n please give him a tour of the camp" Chiron said, "sure" you said cheerfully grabbing his hand, "I only been her for about a year and a half-but this place is awesome, every summer you stay here you get a bead, here" you says putting a story necklace which had one bead on it, painted as a tree to represent his first year a camp, "now your officially a camper, see I only got one to" you said holding up yours, it had a lightning hold on it, "umm thanks I guess" Magnus said, "ok now let's see every demigod needs a weapon-follow me" you say once more grabbing his hand, you had a bad habit of that, you dragged him to a tool shed looking building, you open the door to show weapons, "here" you say handing him a sword they shine of gold "it's celestial bronze it kiss monster very easily" you say, "dose it fit well in you hand" you ask, he nodded, we walk off you show him all the cabin where we eat and last the training arena "hey want to practice-you will need it" you say, "sure" Magnus says nodding, your starting to warm up to him, and he finally getting use to you, he places his sword in his right hand, "hey y/n where you weapon,or are you to scared" Magnus taunts being playful, "oh really you want to play that game,come at me-mango" you taunt back, slapping your wrist a sword appeared, you swung it, he defended himself and jabbed at your sword, you blocked it, it when on for that for like a minute before you pinned him to the ground your sword at his neck, if you were really fighting he would be dead, "so look who lost" you say lightly gloating about your victory, Magnus smiled "ok now get that sword away from my neck" he said, you took your sword away and offered your free hand to him, he took it and you hauled him up, his fave had a cut on it, I was bloody, "let's get you some ambrosia" you say taking him to the infirmary, after about 5 minutes of Magnus refusing to drink the "strange Liquid" you had enough grabbed the cup and forced it into his mouth so he had no choice but to drink it, "it taste like falafel, one of my favourites when I lived in the streets " Magnus said smiling, "hey but why did you force me to drink that-thing, for all I know it could be poisoned and can kill me" he says "because why would I have the satisfaction of killing one of my kind-let along a friend, you say hugging him, "y/n-what this for" Magnus asked, "show you I'm not going to hurt you I'm your friend" you say smiling, "yah well-your way to perky" he says "well your to down in the dumps" you say, "well you haven't been living on the streets for 2 years" he says, "no but i know how it must feel" you say rubbing your arm "yah I grew up tough and learned not to trust people that easy-and now look at me putting my trust in a random girl" magus said, but a smirk broke up on his face "hey well it's your fault you came with me" you say, "and you had enough trust to duel with me an knew I wouldn't kill you-now that takes a lot of trust" you say, "yah I guess" Magnus said half-heartily, "oh come on,don't be a sour puss" you told him, "well let's go" you say grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the infirmary.
-
so what did you think of the first part I got the Magnus chase book a few days ago and stuff so I hope you enjoyed more parts of this story to come