Percy x Reader || Gold

Finally I come out with something. God, I really am still not feeling well but I want to write. It doesn't really get my mind off anything but hey, I want to try my best.

Also, that picture above is a picture of me in my prom dress I got today (6/3/17) and I'm really insecure and stuff and I wanted to know if I even remotely look okay, honestly. And I know it's just pretty much fishing for compliments and I've already asked my friends and this makes me a shit person but I just really am nervous about it. Also, don't mind the rose that in the picture I was joking around a bit.

Anyway, warnings:
• Depression
• Implied self harm
• Implied sexual content (but not really is making out really that sexual??)
•Slight cursing

Anyway, enjoy.

You made your way silently to the Poseidon cabin and knocked on the door. Percy had wanted to talk to you and you were unsure what it was about yet a knot formed in your stomach and standing there waiting made you anxious.

A few moments later Percy had opened the door and ushered you in with a slight worried look.

You sat down on a bunk and he sat next to you and turned to face you.

You just waited silently for him to talk and it took him a minute to.

"I saw the rant that you wrote on your computer."

Your anxiousness spiked up quickly at that.

You started shaking and breathing heavy.

"Why have you never told me . . . We could've talked. I'm sorry."

"Percy . . . Shit . . . Why? Percy I can't . . . I'm sorry . . . I—I—"

"Calm down, please."

You tried but it was proven to be difficult and he had realized so he grabbed your hand and held it before bringing you closer to him.

You started to cry silently and you gripped onto his shirt tightly.

"(Y/N) did you actually—" you had cut him off.

"I just don't know what to do anymore Percy I'm so sorry."

"And why do you say those things . . . You have to stop mentally hurting yourself it's not okay. You're beautiful and amazing and I love you" he said, his voice shaking slightly.

You glanced up at him, you wanted to believe him so badly, but you just couldn't. It didn't work that way for you which just made everything worst.

"You're gold . . . No, better than gold. More valuable than anything to me" he said earnestly.

"Th-thank you Percy I love you too . . . So freaking much."

He nuzzled again you before pulled back and smiling at you.

Of course, this didn't fully help but it was wonderful for someone to say something so frankly to you.

You smiled back before he leaned forward, your lips pressed against one another. At first it was sloppy but slowly you started to sync together.

And this lasted a while, it getting more and more heated as time when on, but that was just you and Percy's secret.

-
Sorry, not comfortable with writing make out scenes.

I want to keep some of my innocence; probably too late thought.

Anyway. If any of you are depressed or anything of the sort I promise you that you are worth everything. Even if you aren't depressed you're worth everything. Never let others tell you the opposite; and if they try, don't believe them because it's not true and I mean it.