hearthstone x reader (past reference)[request]

You sighed pushing a strand of hair away from your face. Damnit, damnit, damnit, it had to happen to you of all people. You shook your head. You had to make a stupid mistake and now you were dealing with consequences. He wouldn't want it, would he?

Hell no probably...not with his past. You weren't even going to keep it...but you would never, you could never kill it...it was a living creature...you would simply put it up for adoption before you got attached to it.

***

You sat on your bed in your shared room. Hearth was at Blitz shop, obviously helping him. Blitz shop was just starting to get more popular and Hearth usually disappeared to go help his friend, you didn't mind most times, it's just sometimes it did bother, but it mainly how he was never really there for you. Maybe you would pay him a small visit at the shop. Even if it was a little dangerous since you were a light elf, same as Hearth. Only you didn't have any magic to help you.

You decided to anyway and maybe a little trip to the underground would calm yourself. "Oh yeah sure, going to a dangerous place will really be calming" you laughed at yourself and shook your head.

You just changed your outfit and brushed your hair and then headed off. Besides you knew Blitz had lamps there, mainly because of hearth but I guess, you got to be prepared for anything, right?

***

You felt slightly dizzy from being far from light as you entered Nidavellir but it didn't bother you so much. You knew it was kinda unthoughtful because it may have gotten affected by lack of light but you didn't have that on your mind much.

once you entered the shop Blitz looked at you and cocked an eyebrow "y/n, what are you doing here?" he asked then proceeded to tap Hearth on the shoulder to which he looked up and asked the same question.

"oh I decided to help Blitz as well, I mean I want to be useful and a good friend" You explained out loud but you also signed to Hearth. Both males nodded but Hearth walked up to you as if to examine you more throughly.

you look unhealthy Hearth sighed to you. You simply shrugged I guess lack of sun You signed in reply. Hearth nodded once more and guided you to a nearby lamp. Light was shining brightly though the bulb. It wasn't as bright as the sun but it helped quite a bit. You put your hand to your mouth and extended it forward thank you.

You turned to Blitz "so may I be of any use?" you asked him. Blitz shrugged and looked around for a moment "hmm, how about you help hearth put together the display shelf, thanks" Blitz smiled as you nodded.

After a few minutes Hearth and you had left the warmth of the lamp to start on the shelf. Hearth and you had nails, Finely cut wood, tools and directions sprawled on the floor as you kneeled down to read the directions

Okay first we have to put the wood together with the nails and hammer You explained to Heath who grabbed the hammer and a few nails then nodded. You grabbed another hammer on your side and put two wood pieces together and pushed the nail slightly though the wood and hammered down until the two wood pieces were tightly together. Hearth copied your movement on his side.

You started to feel sick again but not the type of lacking sun sickness. You didn't say anything for a little until you decided it was best to use the restroom. You stood up and signed one minute to Hearth who nodded once more in reply seeing his hands were full at the moment.

You walked away over to Blitz who was polishing something when you asked "um Blitz, does this place have a bathroom?" You asked politely. Blitz nodded and pointed to a door "just over there" he replied and soon got back to his work

"okay, thank you" you said walking to the bathroom. Once inside you placed your head on your head. You felt sick and dizzy. You tried washing your face. It didn't help. You tried standing near a small light inside the bathroom which didn't help either. Strange You thought.

Soon you covered your mouth and went over to the toilet where your stomach decided to release your lunch from earlier. You had puked. Ugh, great, just great. You flushed the toilet then walked over to the mirror again. You were a little pale.

You washed your face again and just stood in the bathroom for a few moment. You heard a knock at the door and you walked out

y/n are you okay? Hearth asked worriedly as he saw your pale face. And you must've been in the bathroom for a while. Maybe you should just tell him about the baby, I mean he would have to know soon, right?

You sighed  I'm fine but I have to tell you something You sucked in your breath for a moment as he looked at you with a questioning expression yes? he asked.

This was Hearth, he wouldn't hurt you, right? plus might as well, it was to late to go back now. You glanced around for a moment making sure nobody else was there and then faced Hearth again.

You gulped and your hands were shaking, which by Hearth's expression made him nervous. You gave him a smile and soon your hands stopped shaking and you were able to sign clearly

H-e-a-r-t-h I am pregnant You signed and soon after one of your hands drifted to your stomach.

---Heartstone's pov--

Were you serious...? That couldn't be the case. Hearth knew it was possible after only one time but still...It was making him nervous but he grinned.

Maybe a baby wouldn't be so bad. It reminded Hearth of his childhood, how terrible his father was (and his mother), he couldn't be that type of parent. He refused to, whether it were to be normal, deaf, blind even if it had lost a limb it would still be prefect to him.

Hearth didn't reply to you with signing, he put his hand on your stomach and kissed you showing his affection. You returned the kiss and soon parted.

Soon he realized how dangerous it actually was for You and the baby to be in Nidavellir at the moment. Hearth's smile faded and he signed we have to get you out of N-i-d-a-v-e-l-l-i-r Hearth claimed grabbed your hand before you could object.

***

---your pov---

Hearth had told Blitz a excuse that the lack of sun was making you sick and he had to take you home. You didn't want to leave you wanted to stay and help but you decided it was best.

Hearth stayed with you the rest of the day. You both just sat down on your shared bed and talked-well signed with one another until you drifted off to sleep

-

I hope you enjoyed this longer story, since this was a request I wanted to make it longer than usual. I'm think of writing this long for most of my stories thought. By the way this theme wasn't my idea it was KnowYourEnemy16's, who is also who requested this