Will x Reader (doctor daddy) {part3} (father's day special)

---your pov---

I smiled and looked over at Will. "C-can, I hold one of them?" Will asked quietly. I nodded. It was his kids after all. And he did stay present though the whole twelve hours of my labor.

I let him take the smallest one of the two. She was underweight but the doctor said I shouldn't be too concerned.

I held the boy in my arms and hummed a quiet tune.

"What are we going to name them?" I asked. Even thought Will and I weren't together anymore, the two newborns were ours, not just mine, not just his.

It takes two to make a child anyway.

He shrugged "they're your children" Will said. I frowned "they're your kids to, you know" I replied.

He sighed and nodded. Maybe he didn't want two kids, but I brushed that off as fake.

I looked at them "Austin Malcolm Solace and Sunneve Frankie Solace" I said. Will looked at me "what?" he asked "those should be their names" I said.

He nodded "I'd like that" Will soon turned his attention back to our daughter "hello, Alyssa, sweetie" Will softly spoke as Alyssa played with his finger.

Again, Will bonding with his child his adorable.

I looked down at Austin. I wasn't expecting two, but I loved them already.

But they were also a reminder of the once more broken relationship I shared with Will. I looked at him.

I stared at Austin. His blue eyes sparkled and he had a smile of his father. Will Ruffled Austin's small mop of blonde hair.

Austin giggled.

Alyssa, begging for attention started to cry. Will looked down at her. He rubbed his thumb over her cheek "calm down, please" that seemed to work—or at least getting attention was, her crying already decreased. She snuggled closer to Will closing her her (e/c) eyes. Will kissed her forehead and played with Alyssa's stray blonde-white hair.

I smiled. It brought me back to Will reaction when I first told him the news. I don't know why thought

"Are you serious!" Will said. I didn't know if he sounded excited or angry. Maybe both? but he had a smile on his face.

He leaned me closer; he slithered one arm around me to place a hand on my stomach "we're going to be a family again" he said, quietly. Placing his forehead to mine.

I nodded "yeah..." then smiled family. Oh how many times I heard that; and they were all lies.

He never thought of me as family. He simply tossed me out to Kronos because "my lord demands it", then there it was, that gold in his eye that I made if official.

Luke had finally joined Kronos. It broke me, I didn't want a family back then. But now, now I did, and I was lucky to have one

That's what killed me inside. To know someone I trusted so dearly to just betray me. It seemed unimaginable but it happened.

I smiled at the children. Will and I enjoying the silence for a few moments, until Will broke that silence "I got to get to work, I'll ring you later, okay" Will said.

I sighed and nodded "okay" I told him as he walked out. I looked at my children and kissed each of their foreheads "I love you" I muttered to them

***********************

I sung a sweet melody to quiet the children, but it wasn't working, I groaned and held my head. a I know it was pass eleven at night but I needed help.