Apollo x Reader (Little sunshine)

A/N: The song in this story is not own by me but is the beautiful artwork of ink Rose

---

It had been five month since the birth of Elena L/N. After a one-night stand that you had with Apollo you were blessed with your child.

You hummed kissing her forehead "goodnight sweetheart" You said softly as you quietly started to walk away from the crib leaving the door to her room cracked open.

You had lied down for bed. It wasn't difficult to fall asleep since you had your hands full with Elena, you loved her dearly, yet she never let you have sleep.

Being a single mother was highly tiring and time-consuming, yet you agreed that it was worth it in the end. Even if Elena wasn't suppose to happen.

***

You woke up to cries of the child down the hall. You sighed as you started to pick yourself up went a sweet voice was heard and the crying of your daughter stopped.

You listened to the lyrics as you quietly got up.

"Hey, there Little Sunshine."

"How do you do?"

You soon got over to the door. It was dark and you were well hidden but once you got up closer the voice was a obvious give away to who was singing. Apollo.

"There's a great kingdom."

"Waiting for you!"

You never heard the song but you enjoyed it's melody and sweet tone.

You saw Apollo pick up Elena carefully. It was the first time he ever held her. It was in your opinion really sweet.

"As you lay your tiny head."

"Dream of the world."

You heard Elena giggle. You smiled.

"They're gonna love you."

"Their sun will return!"

Soon Apollo stopped singing as Elena yawned "yeah, that's it, go to sleep dear" Apollo said softly kissing her forehead as you did earlier.

He placed her down into her crib taking one last glance at her. Before he left you decided to say something "thanks" you said quietly.

Apollo slightly jumped "y-your here?" he asked quietly as he stepped over to you. You nodded "I really appreciate it" You told him.

He grinned "it's the least I can do" he said placing a kiss on your cheek before disappearing.