Octavian x Reader (got a problem with that, Buddy?)

Camp Jupiter. A home for Roman demigods alike. Most are nice, but one, one by the name of Octavian was a scum.

I hate him, but I always wanted to get to know the dude, learn his moral and get to know his motives.

But he hated me just as much as I hated him. But being a daughter of Nike, I wasn't giving up any time soon.

I knocked on his door. "Open up Octavian!" I shouted, not caring that it was pass midnight. I heard a groan and then shuffling until someone opened the door. That someone being Octavian.

I crossed my arms and pushed a piece of stray hair out of my face "hello, praetor" I said. He rolled his eyes "what do you want graecus?" drawled Octavian.

My nose twitched, something I did when I was irritated. "I want to get to know you" I told him, straighten myself so I wasn't slumping.

He laughed coolly "why would you want that graecus?" "because...Octavian I just do, got a problem with that, Buddy?" I snarled. He nodded "you're a graecus" he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows together "excuse me, Greeks aren't that bad y'know!" I hissed as I held my hands out and knocked him down, he let a growl escape his lips.

"You come knocking on my door, and then knock me down! This is why I hate graecus" Octavian hissed at me.

I sniggered and shrugged "come on, Buddy, have a little fun" I told him, looming over him, so he couldn't get up.

"Make me!" he said, well, almost yelled. I shrugged, then nodded and grabbed his hand, flipping him up, and twisting him around, muttering a song.

He glared at me, as I made him twist me around "what, isn't this fun?" I asked loudly. He shook his head "fun would be shedding your blood on the statue of Venus" he said.

I grinned "so you're saying you love me?" I asked mockingly as I stopped dancing. He gave me a dirty look "who in their right mind would love someone like you?" he asked.

I shrugged and held out a hand "Malcolm, Travis, Lee, well when he was alive, shall I continue?" I asked proudly.

He shook his head "no, I'd like you to shut your mouth and leave" he said. I rose a eyebrow "we got a feisty one" I said, crossing my arms again.

"No, you're the feisty one" he told me. I shrugged "true, but you're worst" I admitted.

He pretended to be offended, he place a hand on his heart and gasped "me—worst, I plead un-guilty" he told me.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk out "you'll be seeing me again" I said as I left his room, slamming the door behind me.

***

"Open up Octavian!" I yelled, loudly banging on his door. He had been ignoring me for the past hour. And I didn't like that, I had had enough.

"Alright, I'll give you to the count of three, or I'll break down your door!" I shouted.

"1..." no answer
"2..." still no answer
"3..." alright, that's it.

"Fine, you asked for this!" I yelled, pulling out my sword, slicing thought the door like plastic-wrap and knocked a hole through the door.

At this moment I was tempted to stick my face through the door and yell "here's Y/N!" but I didn't. Damn, I should've.

Instead I put my arm through the hole and unlocked the door from the inside.