Leo x Reader (ballet) {request}

You and Leo brought your six year old daughter Esperanza to her first lesson of ballet.
  Your daughter wanted to take ballet lessons but at first you said no because as much as you found little kids dancing cute. Ballerina's feet turn out horrible a lot from standing in tip-toes so much.

But after You said no of corse she ran over to her father begging him. And of corse he agreed, even thought You didn't agree You finally let her. You remember her cheering and repeating her thank you's over and over again.

Your daughter was taken into a separate room and when You and Leo tried to follow they wouldn't allow it saying that 'it may distract the kids'

Leo of corse thought that was a load of crap. He was determined to peak though the window.

As he was looking though the window You groaned and grabbed his wrist pulling him away from the window of giggling children "it's the rules here, follow them" You scolded him as if he was a child.

Leo sighed after a few minutes when You were reading Leo decided to try and peak again. This time you didn't stop him. You just acted oblivious.

Moments later a woman walked over tapping Leo on the shoulder and said in a irritated voice "sir, sit down please"

Leo sighed and took a seat down next to You. You kissed his cheek "calm down Leo, she'll be fine on her own, she's very independent" You explained

Leo nodded "y-your right" he agreed.

***

After a few minutes you heard a high pitched scream. You and Leo looked at one another recognizing the screams. Your daughter.

You both stood up running to see what was going on. And there it was, the teacher had turned into gorgon.

You grabbed your weapon out of you pocket as did Leo and ran into the room.

You ran slicing at the gorgon as Leo ran over to his daughter.

Esperanza cried and hugged Leo saying "daddy, what is that scary thing?" Leo sighed "I think me and mommy owe you are explanation" Leo said.

***

Soon the gorgon was killed and You, Leo and your daughter left the building, explaining what had happened.

-

i know this is short, sorry I just have writers block