Will x Reader (doctor daddy) {part 6}

---three and a half months later---

"Happy birthday!" said Nico as I walked thought the door into my home. Nico told me I could go out and do whatever because it was my birthday. I also kinda think it was partially because he wanted to leave Reyna alone for a little. Something about her job. And that was a hurricane waiting to happen if Nico stayed at the moment.

I grinned "thank you" I said quietly. Nico nodded "I have cake" he said in my same quiet tone. I looked at him "Nico...You know I try to stay away from sweets" I said. Nico shrugged "it's your birthday. Besides, you're a adult, twenty-two, you can have some cake" he claimed. I rolled my eyes "fine then."

As we were eating Nico looked at me "I also have a surprise for you, once you're done" he told me. I gave him a lopsided smile "Nico, really, you didn't have to do anything" I told him.

Nico shrugged "It's the least I can do, you're my sister" Nico said sternly.

***

Nico held his hand over my eyes and carefully guiding me though somewhere. Soon he stopped "you can open your eyes now" he said.

So I did, and what I saw, we were in the forest, there was a deep hole in the ground. Soda and food sat besides the hold. I looked at Nico confused as he walked over to the hole and started to pour in the food and soda.

Then he started chanting something. I couldn't quite understand what he was saying.

I waited a little before something flicked. I turned to see what it was, and my heart stopped. Well it didn't literally, but it felt as it did.

Standing there, his prior look before he died was Will. I felt sick. I wanted to leave. Don't get me wrong, I loved Will, but there's so much to tell him about...Things I didn't want to discuss.

"Y/N..." he said looking me down up, his eyes lingering at my abdomen. I felt heat sting my face, a blush appearing, apprehension tension filling the air.

I put my hand on my stomach "yeah..." I said quietly. His eyes moved from my stomach to my face. His eyes, they were filled with, sorrow, regret, worry. So many horrid emotions. It was difficult but I held my glaze as tears blurred my vision slightly.

"I'm sorry, I-I never got to tell you before-before you, well..." My voice failed to operate. Will nodded "I see..." he said. I sighed "it's a girl" I told him.

"Well I love her already" he claimed. I stared more intensely at him for a moment. Pass the dense negative emotions I found my way to navigate his eyes, I found happiness as a listed emotion.

I moved closer to his. His form flickered with my movement. I reached my hand out to try and touch him. But as I did, my hand held a small hole, and smoke.

I couldn't touch him. I moved my hand away and the form mended back together. I looked down, getting a sudden interest in the floor.

The pint up emotions that I held in, I just let it all out in rambles. The stress, deaths, self-harm. All of it.

Both males looked at me surprised. I looked up at Will, and with a shaky breath I said "I'm sorry." Will looked curiously at me. "Why are you sorry?" he asked.

I shrugged "I shouldn't be doing this, I should just think about taking care of your kids...Not hurting myself, and probably her..." I said quietly.

My intent was never to hurt anyone, but myself.

Will looked somewhat disappointed, I don't know whether is was at me or something else. Probably me.

That made me feel worst than I already did. I glanced at Will then a the twin and placed a hand on my stomach again "I'm sorry" I repeated.

Will seemed to move over towards me, as if he was to kiss my cheek. Then he remembered he couldn't so he back up slightly.

"It's fine. Just promise me you won't do it again" Will said. I nodded "I promise."

Will gave me a sad smile.

"I love you" Will said to the twins and I. I smiled back grimly "I love you too" I said. The twins looked at their father, confuse as they tried to reach him gurgling the word "baby."

I chuckled "it's crazy, I miss you so much" I said softly. Will nodded "I miss you too Y/N..." he told me, leaning closer once more. His body started to fade but he didn't seem to care "I love you" Will repeated.

By some how, he actually touched me, for a split second, I felt his lips on mine and one of his hands on my stomach. Then his form smoked and disappeared

Once Will was gone I looked at Nico. He gave me a lopsided grin as I hugged him tightly "thank you Nico" I said quietly, digging my head into the crook of his neck.

Nico held me close to him "welcome" he muttered happily.

-

This is a pretty shot chapter, compared to my other parts. Sorry