Which form of writing do you guys like best?

Hello guys. I'm going to show you my writing process over the year and I'd like you to tell me, which way do you wish me to write

-

Beginning:

"HOW DARE YOU" you yelled on the verge of tears. you couldn't keep it in you let tears drizzle down your cheeks. you were sick of clarisse always beating you up. you touched your bleeding wound where she sliced you with her damn sword. she also gave you a black eye "God damnit" you mumbled under your breath as you melted into the ground sitting and burying my face in my knees. "hey (y/n) what's wrong" you heard you best friend nico say. you looked up at him. he gasped as he saw my face my face stained with tears and my black eye and your bloody wound "(y/n) who did this" nico asked you. "clarisse" you choke out between sobs. then nico hugs you and says "don't worry (y/n) I will take care of this" nico told you. you sniffled and smiled. you loved nico but he didn't know-and this is why. "thank you nico" you say. unexpectedly nico kisses you on the lips and after shock you kiss back. "I love you (y/n)" nico said after your kiss finish "I love you to nico" you say softly. "now let me go beat that clarisse" nico said as he left.

------

In the middle:

"(Y/N)" will called as you and leo ran, you pranked leo by lighting his bed on fire only a little with a note that said 'your sunshine is a little to bright sometimes ~ (y/n)/ leo' you were thinking about the prank and will following you that you didn't look where you were going and you tripped falling into the river unfortunately you can't swim you tried bur you just sunk deeper in the lake.
---------time lapse-------
your eyes fluttered open to see leo,will and percy standing around you. you were lying on a bed and you were in the infirmary "(Y/N) YOUR OK" will yelled and gave you a bear hug. you kissed him and when your lips parted will said "I love you (y/n)". you smiled "love you to sunny" you say calling him a annoying nickname that he hates. will but you back on the bed "rest, you need it you were underwater for almost 2 minutes before percy saved you" will said "yah,yah I will be more careful next time" you say smirking. "next time" will says "yah next time" you say. you sit up and kiss wills cheek. "love you sunny" you say smirking still. "love you to fire-girl" will tells you. you lye down on the bed and dose of to sleep. ( A/N: this story, I didn't completely re-read, but I say some grammar errors, ignore them, this was a long while ago)

-------

Now(-ish):

Hello. Do you hear my words? Or are you deaf to my sound? Most are. But that's everyday.

I'm just the girl with the headphones you'll see walking down the street. Or in a hallway.

Then you'll run from me. People say I have this aura, an aura of trepidation, defeatist, infrequently.

But how did that come to be? Is it my lifeless (e/c) eyes? Or maybe my knotted (h/c) hair that's incased with dirt? If that's not the reasoning, could it be my schadenfreude like attitude?

But the thing is. While you run from my aura, I hear the screams of agony you've inflicted on others. My hearing is so very keen I hear your thoughts, decisions even your movements.

Most would all me crazy, but I assure you so that I am a mere mortal 14 year old, just with capacities very few others possess.

And my sight, my sight as well sides with my keen hearing.

I see many, I see your fears, your past and death. Death my strongest vision. I see them so clearly, it's like they're among the living souls still trapped in this hell with the government as our devils, and the president as lucifer himself, the satan of this world. He traps us and forces us to do what he wants, to follow his rules blindly, that's our breathing punishment. Forced behind invisible bars.

My undead fellow beings seem to worship me as if I was their god. I like that power. I may not feel, I may be numb, but I know the power is there. I can sense it.

The harmfully wonderful sensation that travels up my spine leaving me in chills as it's trail. My mind was preoccupied with my thought of power that I didn't realize that my class had abandoned me for lunch.

Damnit, again, I have gotten lost my my own thoughts, what a puny action. Not even the keenest of most such as myself are completely perfect, wouldn't you say?

I grabbed my bag and plugged in my headphones to my phone listening to my music, that's really all I did anyway. I quietly was heading down to the Cafeteria when I stopped abruptly. I heard a alluring scream. It held me in a trance. A trance so puissant I was led to it. The screaming song led me to the male bathroom.

As I crept inside, I caught eye of a bathroom stall that was left ajar, I peered inside to face to face with a boy, his raven black hair blood infested and his sea-green eyes inflicted with pain.

He looked like he had received a stab wound. I would feel scared, if I had emotions to spare, he looked at me. "Help, please" he pleaded.

I sighed, lifting him up and dragging him out of the bathroom to go inform a teacher.

As I walked the halls I found someone who rushed into help, that's when my work was over, I sighed as I walked away from the boy, not having a care in the world about what would happen to the poor boy, whom I believes name was Percy.

****

I'd like you to vote, I have a feeling you may pick the more recent story style, but I'm still curious to find out what you guys think