Apollo x Reader (all about us)

Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance.

"(Y/N)" Apollo called, stretching his hand out. I smiled and took his hand into mine. He pulled me close to him with a twirl.

The feeling of exhilaration and anticipation filled the air with a sweet smell of beautiful memories.

I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.

I giggled "Apollo" I said. Our bodies were pressed up against one another, I look in his scent, it was the sweet smell. At least to me, it was the smell of summer, the nature basking in the sunlight.

I love that smell.

Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet.

He hummed the song as it played, the melody ringing in my ears, creating bittersweet memories of everything that's happened in the past two years.

Normally demigods don't live up to the age I do, I'm 19 and that's a achievement in my book. Well, I mean when you're a daughter of Athena, you know how to survive with wit and thinking.

Give it a try, it'll be alright.

"What is this for?" I asked quietly as we danced around my apartment. He shrugged "can't I do something for the girl I love?" he asked.

I smiled "so you love me?" I asked. He nodded "well...yeah" he whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

The room's hush hush and now's our moment.

"So (Y/N)..." I said softly. "Mhm" I replied, spinning in a circle. He grinned at me "how are you feeling today?" he asked.

"Better that you're here" I admitted. He gave me a cocky look "I knew it" he kissed me and then pulled back.

Take it in, feel it all and hold it.

"And how are you?" I asked "I'm magnificent" he told me, his voice sounding over exaggerated, and nervous.

I chuckled "aren't you always?" I asked kindly. He nodded "why yes of corse. Except for those mortal days, but let's not speak of that" he said.

Eyes on you, eyes on me.

"And why not?" I asked curiously. "I was a defenseless sixteen-year-old with flab like no other" he explained.

I shrugged "I dunno, you looked rather nice as a mortal, well once they fixed you up and you lost your concussion" I smiled softly, illuminating the room.

We're doing this right.

He sighed and held my cheek with his free hand. I blushed and stared at him longingly. He broke the moment with leaning over to me, and I leaned over to him.

He had placed both of his hands on my hips, and I wrapped my arms around is neck, giving me better leverage.

'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love.

I sucked in my breath, the kiss lasting a while, and once we parted I exhaled with a warming smile. And he returned with a smile that melted my heart.

I felt the warm sensation when I was around his, his body producing warmth throughout both of our bodies.

Spotlight's shining. It's all about us.

"So...(Y/N) Apollo started as we stopped dancing, but the music continued.

I looked at him and gave him a confused expression. Which made him chuckle out of anxiety.

It's oh, oh, all.

"I loved you for a while now you know" Apollo chose his words carefully. I nodded "as do I" I told him sweetly.

He nodded. "That makes this easier for me then" he said. "Make what easier?" I asked

about uh, uh, us.

"Well..." Apollo started as he grabbed my hands again. I continued to stare at Apollo silently.

He just gave me a small smile as he walked backwards slightly.

And every heart in the room will melt.

The music lowered but didn't stop as Apollo started speaking again.

"Well, I just have a question for you" he said. I nodded "what is it?" I asked. "How much do you love me?" he asked.

This is a feeling I've never felt.

"Oh you know I love you so much" I told him loudly. He nodded. "I feel the same way" he explained.

Then he got down on one knee and looked up at me.

But it's all about us.

"(Y/N)...Will you marry me?"

-
You wanted more Apollo x Readers, here's more Apollo x Readers