leo x reader (sleepless Valdez) {request}

it was getting dark when you sighed as you walked to up to the Hephaestus cabin's door. You were nervous because your boyfriend leo hadn't been around much. Only problem nobody knew you were dating yet, I mean you were a daughter of Khione.

You knocked on the door and one of Leo's half sibling's opened the door. "what do you want, winter-curse?" the camper hissed. Did I forget to mention, they don't like you much.

"I'm here for Leo Valdez" You claimed with a dull expression on your face "oil sponge" You added with a mutter "why are you here for my brother, ice princess?" The camper spat

You shook your head and smiled "I was sent to assist him by Chiron, now let me in" You lied. The Hephaestus child seemed to believe because she let you in. "Just knock on the door over there" she muttered pointing to a oil stained door.

You walked towards the door carefully. Sawdust, oil, tool, small pieces of metal and random little figures were everywhere, on desks, the floor and hung against the wall.

You soon reached the door and with a slight hesitation knocked in the door. You heard muttering and footsteps and soon the door opened and Leo faced you. He was paler than normal and his face was red. He brought you in through the door without a word.

As you were going in one of Leo's step-brothers shouted "Hey Snow White. Don't go and do anything with my brother while you're down there!" The brother yelled from half way across the cabin.

Your face turned a shade of Crimson and you shook your head "oh I wasn't planning on it!" You shouted back.

You walked into Leo's room. Oil splattered on the floor. Metal pieces were everywhere, blue prints littered the ground. It smelled strongly of oil and sawdust.

You finally really got to examine leo better when you both sat down on his bed. His eyes were drooping. He also had obvious bags under his eyes. His face was still red and his skin was still pale. His face was smudged with oil and grease. Leo still had a grin on his face thought.

You shook you head when he tried to greet you with a kiss. You pushed him away when he leaned closer. His smirk faded into a frown and your face turned solemn "Leo, what happened to you?" You asked him. He just shrugged "nothing. I've been staying up a lot thought..." he admitted.

You sighed "Leo do you have like a fever or something?" You asked. He shook his head "nope I already checked. It was only a little cold" he muttered.

You smirked "son of Hephaestus had a cold? Never thought I would hear that one" you sang. "Shut up" he muttered wrapping his arms around you "it isn't funny".

You get him hold you as you wrapped your arms around him as well. "Now are you aren't as cold?" you asked. You were being sarcastic yet no sarcastic tone was in your voice. He nodded "a little. Now that I'm with you" he grinned again. "Shut up Valdez" you replied yet a small smile formed on your lips.

He yawned and shook his head. Your smile faded "Leo, go to sleep" You said sternly. He shook his head "you just got here" he claimed. "So, go to sleep. You obviously need it" you crossed your arms and left his grip.

"Fine. On one condition. I'll sleep but can you stay here with me?" he asked you. His chocolate brown eyes was playing a puppy-begging eye affect. You sighed "fine Leo".

He wrapped you in his arms again and lied down with you and then muttered "you're not getting away from me" before falling asleep.

You smiled and twisted your body to face him. "I wasn't planning on leaving you" You said softly placing as kiss on his nose before falling asleep yourself. He may of had a little cold. But the cold never bothered you anyway

-
I'm sorry I had to do that little reference. It just felt right. Well this was another request I hope you enjoyed