Will x Reader (doctor daddy) {part 10}

I was out on a date. The weather was warm with a breeze. A buzz of excitement and anticipation in the air.

I leaned my head on Will's shoulder, staring out at the water. The park was thriving with life. Flowers of all colors. Grass greener than I've ever seen.

I sighed, my breath was light with every inhale and exhale.

I felt Will's heartbeat against mine. I snuggled closer to him, his arms tightened around me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly. I shrugged "a little sick, but overall good" I said in a hushed tone. Will nodded "well that's good" he told me. "Yeah" I said.

This is what most of our conversations consist of. Not much talking. We mainly just enjoyed one another's company.

Will shuffled and stood up "let's take a walk" he said extending out his hand.

I stood up carefully and took hold of his hand "sure" I said, sliding closer to him.

Hand in hand, laced together, we walked in sync, he looked anxious. I didn't know why, but it could be this was really our first date we've been on since we broke up before Willow was born.

I was remembering Willow, then I started playing with the ring on my finger. We never actually got married, it's been a while, more than a while, 18 months about actually. I've never brought it up, maybe I should.

I glanced at him "Will..." I said. He looked at me "yeah?" he asked. "What about this?" I asked, flicking out my hand, exposing the ring. I never took it off, at least not in a while.

Will shrugged "I guess, I'm not sure" he said then backed up. I frowned "something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head and keeled down. He didn't pull anything out but he said "I guess, will you marry me again?" he asked with a grin.

I rolled my eyes and touched my stomach "obviously" I told him. He stood up and walked over to me, giving me a hug, I hugged him back.

"So when's the wedding?" he murmured. I shrugged "maybe after the baby is born," I said "I look ugly while pregnant in a dress" I told him.

He shook his head "no you probably don't," he told me "but if you want it after the baby, you can have it after the baby" he said.

"Okay" I said to him.

"I wish Nico was here" I blurted. Will nodded and rubbed my cheek with his thumb "so do I" he said quietly, pressing his forehead to mine.

His breath was a heavy as mine. I shivered and smiled. "I love you" I breathed out, "I love you too" he said faintly.

I held onto him tightly. Scared for my life of losing him again. I wish things were like back then. No problems, just two teens, having fun, enjoying their lives.

He stared at me, and I stared back as he pressed his lips to mine. It wasn't too long of a kiss, but it wasn't just a peck on the lips.

I enjoyed it. It's been two weeks and I've been started to un-numb myself. I still didn't completely have all of my emotions, but some were there.

And that's when I realized, it's really close to my due date, I was eight months and a week into my pregnancy. Wow, time actually really flew by.

I parted the kids with Will, but our foreheads were still connect.

I melted into his arms and started crying. I didn't know why. But it felt good, like I just needed to sit there and cry in someone's arms. All my faults, all of it, I couldn't put it in words, so I just let in out in tears.

Will rubbed my back and held me tightly, whispering calming words into my ear. It calmed me down slightly, but not by much.

Once I was calmer thought, he asked if I was alright. I just shook my he's as in no but didn't tell him what was wrong. He already knew, he knew about everything. Willow dying, him dying, Nico dying, all of it.

Will kissed my neck and said "come on, let's go."

I nodded and started to walk away. Will followed me to the car.

***

"So, how about July 17" Will said. I nodded "that seems good," I said. It was a few weeks after the baby was going to be born. "Who are we going to invite?" I asked. Will shrugged "my siblings, the seven, some other friends, and maybe Apollo and hades will show up" Will replied. I nodded.

For our wedding, I didn't want anything too crazy. Just some light-hearted celebrations with family and friends.

Will leaned over and kissed my cheek. He's been overly affectionate after the whole situation where I broke down crying. I didn't like him treating my differently, but I dealt with it.