Mortal!Apollo x Bossy!Reader (Three-Legged-Stop-Going-Ahead-Of-Me) {part 4}

This is the last part (I won't let my put it in the title)

-
(seven months later)

"You sure you're ready?" Katie asked. I nodded "I'm sure that I'm sure" I said as Piper put the finishing touches on my makeup.

Who would've thought your wedding day would create such a fuss? Not me.

"You're so young thought" Billie commented "I mean it is your 20th birthday."

I shrugged "I don't care, being a demigod is dangerous, I don't have much more life to live probably" I said standing up.

Miranda nodded "that is true."

I smiled as I took a quick glance in. the mirror "thank you Piper" I said. Piper nodded "you look beautiful" she said.

"Thank you again" I said anxiously. Piper smiled "I was the same way when I had my wedding with Percy" she claimed.

I nodded, rubbing my neck "yeah..." I told her.

She smiled "we still have an hour, come on"

***

I heard the music start as I sucked in my breath. The doors opened slightly and I took in the sliver  and gold decor.

Streamers and bows that seemed to glow hung to the wall as flowers of the same color scheme were placed neatly in vases.

I looked around as Nico—whom I thought of as a brother—walked me down the isle.

I looked straight at Apollo, his smiling seeming to glow, and then my eyes drifted to his right where someone familiar stood.

Tears filled my eyes slightly. What was Meg doing here? She was translucent but still looked the same before she died. I didn't have time to dwell on it as I approached Apollo and Meg who was standing off to the side.

She gave me a a smile and a two thumbs up, then set a glance at Nico. Then I knew exactly how she got here. Nico somehow did something. I'll have to thank him later.

I turned to Apollo, he pulled the veil back to see my face, as the priest started to speak.

We soon approached our vowels.

"Apollo do you have any vowels you wish to share?" He asked softly but his voice echoed though the room.

Apollo nodded and grinned, that's probably not a good sign.

"You are my my sunshine
You are my light; screw sisters
φίλα με μωρό"

I smiled and blushed slightly. Even thought he put it in a haiku form, the last light translated to: Kiss me babe, thought. Which made me flustered.

"And do you (Y/N) have any vowels you'd like to share?" I nodded.

"Apollo...You are so irritating sometimes, and make we want to break your arm," I started sweetly "but I love you, you're kind, funny and that overcomes the fact you irritate the hell out of me."

He chuckled "how sweet" he muttered. I nodded "I know" I said whispering.

"If anyone object of this marriage. Speak now" said the priest.

Silence.

The priest nodded "do you Apollo Summers—" yes, he chose that as a laugh name. I still laugh time to time—"take (Y/F/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Apollo nodded "I do" he said softly.

"And do you (Y/F/N) take Apollo Summers to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I grinned "I do" I said louder than him.

"Then I now pronounce you, man and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Apollo leaned down slightly, his lips touching mine. I kissed back, my arms coiling around his neck and his lingering at my waist as the crowd cheered.

Then I felt the floor beneath me shake, I didn't think much of it because I just thought it was imagination until I heard Meg muttered "I didn't think the earth was suppose to rock until the honeymoon."

But nobody else noticed it so I ignore it, our lips being parted "I love you" I said quietly. "I love you too."

***
(three months later)

"Apollo" my voice rang out as I entered our room, lying on our bed. Apollo smiled "hello Mrs. Summers" he said softly.

I rested my head on chest.

"Apollo, you know how I was talking about me wanting a family a few weeks ago...?" I said. Apollo nodded "yeah?" He asked.

I smiled, and he instantly realized. He rolled me over slightly and kissed me, placing a hand on my stomach.

"That's great" he smiled. I nodded "yeah..." I spoke softly.

That's when the ground shook again, then time Apollo looked alarmed, we both stood up, him reaching for his bow, me reaching for my dagger.

He looked at me worried "I don't want you fighting, go wait in the ba—"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as the window shattered and the hand of one I never thought I'd see again came thought, Kronos.

Before either of us had time to react he hand came flying at me. I wasn't quick enough.

I heard Apollo shout my name as I hit the floor and I blacked out

-
Oh well, I decided to end this with a bang. Literally.