nico x reader (passion)

"HE A BAD INFLUENCE" annabeth yelled "BUT I LOVE HIM" you yelled back at your sister, "BUT HE BAD, HE WILL POSION YOUR MIND WITH DEATH AND SORROW" annabeth yelled in a voice that sounded like you stupid disgrace of a sister as much as you loved your sister annabeth she could be a butt sometimes, "I hate you! all you do is disown me and make me want to kill myself!" you yelled running out cry you run into nico "hey what's wrong" nico asked "annabeth yelled at me because we were dating" you told him, "why?" nico asked "she said you were a bad influence and will poison my mind with death and violence" you told him, "but I...." nico said, he got up and walked away, your eyes teared up he left why all because of annabeth, you now hated your sister, all she ever did was mess things up for you, you walked back to your cabin door and slammed it shut "hey what's wrong" annabeth asked "nico broke up with me" you told her sourly "why?" annabeth asked trying to his a smile, "because of you, what you did made him scared of me" you said starting to cry, you hated everyone you felt as if nobody loves you, nico slowly walked back "y/n....." nico said, you looked up his face was tear stained to, "what" you said. Nico sat next to you, "I'm sorry" nico said, you looked at him, you didn't know if you could trust I'm. Nico smirked "Nic-" nico kissed you full on the lips leaving your sentence hanging, you looked at him straight in the eyes and kissed him back, bliss, love,romance,passion,and trust flooded though your kiss, you knew you cod trust him,he did you and you loved him back.