Freyr x Reader // Summer Savior // Part 2 // Ending

I tried keeping the last part open ended so you guys can just assume what happens but it felt so incomplete, like I had to set something between the two character.

Also I get an excuse to add more little references that none of you but one will get.

Enjoy. If you have any questions on anything like who certain characters are and where they are from (Yeah, there's going to be some featured ocs from something a while back.) don't be afraid to ask and I'll explain!

So Leslie(I really hope I got your name right, sorry if I didn't), expect some familiar names to come up. If you're reading this of course.

-

"Yeah . . . Okay . . . I'll be there . . . Seven, got it . . . Bye" you hung up the phone and smiled.

You never thought that you'd go on a date ever again, well, surprise, you planned one with Frey, you know, the man that helped you when you were lost about two weeks ago.

He's a really sweet guy sometimes.

Sure, he has a kid or two, what was his name? Maggie . . . ? No, it was Magnus, right, him. The kid's like sixteen.

You had to admit, you were slightly jealous of Natalie Chase—whom you found out to be Magnus's mother—but you ignored that jealousy for now.

It was around five in the afternoon, at seven you had a date with him, it was at some restaurant.

Supposedly one of Magnus's friends had a "date" there as well, Frey said he wanted to introduce you to them anyway, because you know, the Chase family was supposedly close to them—Magnus supposedly knew some people from this big family.

You decided to not dress too fancy, this wasn't a fancy restaurant after all.

You simply dressed in a plaid red and pink flannel, bleached jeans and black boots.

You put your hair up into a bun (A/N: unless you do not have long enough hair for that, then you have left it normally) and it was good enough for you.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Frey picked you up around six-thirty so you can make it in time, you both sat, listening to the radio playing songs such as Summer Time Sadness.

It only took you about fifteen minutes to arrive at the restaurant.

When you got there, you noticed two people signing to one another, you didn't know much sign language, you hadn't been taught since high school, yet you caught a few words.

H a i l e y . . . Fine . . . Here . . . Stop . . . Let's go.

You watched them walk into the building, that's when Frey spoke, "that's Hearthstone and Hailey" he said, "the two I wanted you to meet."

You nodded and said, "oh, how do you know them?" You asked.

"Well, Magnus knew this girl, her name was Esperanza, and then, things just sort of took off from there" he explained.

You took his hand and said, "interesting, anyone else here?"

Frey thought for a moment before shaking his head, no.

"Not that I know of" he said.

You two walked into the place and were seated. A few seats up were the two from before, Hailey and Heartstone.

You caught a little more of their conversation.

B a i l e y . . . Yes . . . I know . . . Not . . . Back.

Who was Bailey? Whoever she was, she must've been a bittersweet memory, because the person didn't seem like a happy conversation topic.

You brought your attention back to Frey who was looking thought the menu.

"So, Frey, do you come here often?" You asked.

He shrugged, "not that often I guess" he said, "have you ever been here before?"

"No" you answered.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"That was a nice date, Frey" you said, leaning against him in the sand.

"It's not over yet, dear" he chuckled slightly as you both fixed your glaze on the sunset, the colors mixing together, pinks, blues, oranges, once more it was beautiful and reminded you of when you met Frey.

You laced your hand with his as you started to hum quietly, the moment filling you with sweet memories, like when you were younger, your father(or mother, depending on godly parent or if you are or are not a demigod in this story) would take you to the beach at sunset and you'd just hum and play in the sand as the sky darkened.

Those were the better memories.

Frey sighed and turned to you, "so . . . (Y/N), I uh, I have a question" he stated.

You looked at him with questioning eyes, "what is it Frey?" You asked.

He held your chin and brought your face to his, "will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" He asked quietly, almost in a whisper.

Your face went red and you nodded, "yes" you said, matching his quiet tone.

He leaned forward and place a gentle kiss on your lips, and you kissed him back just as gently.

-

So this was kind of badly written, I just wanted to add those cameos that nobody's really going to understand, and I wanted this to have a "proper" ending, meaning one that ends the story with you (in this case) getting in a relationship.