Percy x Reader (Fangirl)

"Percy, please, leave me alone" You mumbled irritably, squinting your eyes at your laptop screen.

"All you do is watch Anime and post on tumblr" he whined.

You shrugged him off, returning the rest of your attention to Attack On Titan.

You felt Percy's frowning behind you. Then you heard light footsteps, You just assumed he was walking out the door, slightly angry—but he'd get over it in about ten . . . no not ten. Ten isn't a very believable number . . . let's say in thirteen minutes.

"Come on . . ." You mumbled to the screen, your voice rising slightly, watching the scene play on. Holding in my breath to see what happens.

Right before the ending of the episode the Internet went off and stopped the show.

"OH COME ON!" You shouted. Throwing a blue cotton blanket off yourself. You stood up, your arms crossed, a pout evident on your angered face.

You took your glasses off and rubbed your eyes (A/N: Just pretend you have glasses if you don't). Putting back on your glasses, You glanced at the open door, leading out of your bedroom was slightly ajar.

You narrowed your eyes and stormed out the room, slamming the door behind you. From a distance you heard Percy chuckling.

You walked into the kitchen of the house and there stood Percy, a grin on his face. You stood up and walked up to him "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" You hissed.

You honestly didn't know why you were so angry, but you were, and you just let the anger out.

"Hey, remember what you promised me when we first started dating?" He asked.

I thought back to a year ago.

"I promise I won't ignore you just because I'm reading or watching something."

You swore under your breath "yeah . . . but, I mean, you disconnected the Internet connection. That's messed up" You commented.

Percy rolled his eyes "C'mon ( Y/N ) it's not the end of the world" he said, his eyes showing he was amused.

"But it could be for Eren and I'll never know unless you turn back on the Internet."

Percy sighed at your attempt to restore the Internet.

"Fine how about . . . give me a kiss and I'll give you back your Internet" he offered.

You shrugged then nodded, giving him a small peck on the lips "there, now go get the Internet back."

Percy nodded, even thought he seemed disappointed. He walked away mumbling something about fangirls.