Will x Reader (doctor daddy) {part 11} [ending]

I am going to end this story prematurely because I feel as if you guys have lost interest in this

-

It had been the day of the wedding. The baby is obviously late. She hadn't been born yet. I was concerned but I was glad I got a dress that would fit me even if I was pregnant. Just in chase of this situation.

I heard bells ringing, music starting, and people quieting. Then the doors opened. I walked out. My golden-white dress trailing behind me. The ending tip with lace flowers protruding all the way from the top of the veil to the bottom.

Hades walked along side me. He had a small smile on his face.

I glanced to each side. Everyone had come, even Apollo surprisingly, Apollo got Artemis to come and Hades had brought along Persephone.

I soon returned to my attention to Will and the decor. The walls were pure white, with golden and black streamer and flowers hanging on the side.

As I reached the two men, that being Will and priest. Will reached opened and piled back my veil exposing my face that had makeup placed carefully on me, making my face shimmer.

He smiled and whispered "you're beautiful" I grinned. My fears going away for a moment "you're not so bad yourself" I whispered back.

That's when I started to feel sick. Great, the baby just had to give me morning sickness on my wedding day. I'll thank her later for that.

The priest was talking for a while. That's when I seriously started to feel sick. And pain. But I ignored that, it was normal, and I knew that.

The priest looked over at Will "do you have any vowels you'd like to share?." Will nodded "Y/N..." He started to get really nervous, I could tell. "I-I loved you since we were fifteen. You've changed my life. You, gave me, us, gave us, beautiful children," he said softly, biting his bottom lip, and I smiled, "Y/N L/N, do you have any vowels to share?" asked the priest. I have him a nod and looked towards Will.

"I just wanted to say, well, I love you, It's as simple as that. Nothing more to say, besides, I'm not a sappy person." I told him.

Will grinned at me, and I grinned back. The priest nodded, mostly to himself and then turned to Will. "Do you, William Solace, take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Will nodded "I do" Will said.

"And do you Y/N L/N take William Solace to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I looked at Will "I...Will" I said. Will sniggered and I gave him a winning look. But then it disappeared, I felt a sharp pain.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife.You may kiss the bride" said the priest.

Will leaned over and kissed me, I kissed back. The the pain intensified. Once Will parted his lips from mine, I knew what the pain was. I looked at him and whispered "Will" "yeah Y/N?" "my water just broke."

I could see the fear in his eyes "we got a problem, we should get you to the hospital" Will whispered back. I nodded and winced. Now I wasn't just anxious, I was in pain. What a great way I spend your wedding.

***

When we arrived at the hospital I was only five centimeters dilated. So I was just walking around the hospital. Will was at my side, muttering nervously. Last time, with the twins, it wasn't a matter of dilation. It was a matter of Alyssa being to stubborn to be born.

"what if something is wrong with her?" "We haven't even decided a name." "Are you alright?" Will kept saying.

He was far more nervous than I was. I tried calming him down, but I started to get less and less persuasive as the pain got worst and I got more dilated.