Luke x Reader (You're not your father)

"Luke!" I shouted. He sighed "I'm sorry Y/N, this is the way it needs to be. You refuse to join Kronos..." Luke said. He actually sounded upset. I mean who wouldn't if they had to kill their fiancée.

"But Luke. I love you" I said. He shrugged "I know, don't you know I feel the same, I love you, but we can't be together" Luke said.

"Please, I do whatever you want if you don't kill me for not joining Kronos" I said. Luke thought for a moment "anything..." Luke said. I nodded.

"If you bare me children to join Kronos army, then I let you live" Luke said. I thought for a moment, then nodded. It may seem selfish, but I had a idea.

"Deal"

***
(three months later)

"congratulations, you're going to have a child to join Kronos army" I told Luke as he came into the door, just returning from work.

Luke grinned "really?" he asked walking over to me. I nodded "we're going to have a baby" Luke muttered "yeah...That we're going to make this baby's life hell with this army" I whispered.

Luke obviously heard me "I'm sorry Y/N, but Kronos orders" Luke said. I frowned "why can't you just leave?" I asked.

"Don't you know what my father did to me?" Luke asked. I shook my head "Let. Go. Of. That. Childhood. Crap," I said "because you'll be doing the same thing to our child."

***
(Eight months later)

"Hello...Little Ambrosia" I spoke softly. Luke smiled "hello..." he muttered. I smiled despite know I would have to give my little girl away to Kronos

***
(A year later)

"here you go Kronos" I said handing the Titan Ambrosia. He nodded and held the child "this will be a good addition to the Kronos army" he said

***
(ten years later)

"Fight you stupid child, or I'll eat you! That's what he told me mommy" said Ambrosia to I. "Don't worry sweetheart. He won't do that. Just stay on his good side" I said "until I can get us or of here" I whispered to her. She grinned, but then frowned "what about little brother?" I asked.

"He won't be hurt" I said. And yes, I was having another child to keep myself alive. I honestly hate Luke. I said I'd do anything so I was practically his slave.

Ambrosia hugged me "I love you mommy" she said. I hugged her back "I love you too sweetheart" I told her softly

***

"Run!" I yelled as I led Ambrosia in front of me. I followed her the best I could. And by some miracle, both Ambrosia and I escaped unharmed. I had been out, and I made a hiding place in a rock area. Nobody, not even Kronos knew about this hiding spot.

It had some food, some water and a sleeping bag.

I curled us both up in the sleeping back. Ambrosia hugged me tightly "mama, I'm scared" I said quietly "I'm scared too, but we got to stay strong" I told her

***
(four months later)

"Mama, you did it" Ambrosia told me. I nodded as I held my baby boy. I looked into his eyes and his giggled. I was already falling in love with him.

"Hello...James" I said "Like James Potter?" asked Ambrosia. I chuckled "yeah. I guess like James Potter" I told her kindly, to which she giggled. I smiled, I might of had these children for my own safety, which was cruel, and horrible. I know, but I loved them with all my heart.

That's when I heard footsteps. And a voice. "Hello Y/N" a voice I knew too well of. I sucked in my breath, it was Luke. I didn't say anything, I just stared, glaring at him, holding my children closer to me.

Luke sighed "Y/N are you trying to keep my baby boy away from his daddy?" he asked in a dangerously low voice. I wanted to nod and yell at him to go away, but I didn't do a thing.

He chuckled "let me see my baby boy...James" Luke said holding out his arms. I shook my head "no" I whispered faintly. Luke looked angry, confused and irritated "no.What do you mean no? It just as much of my child, than it is yours" he hissed.

"James is not a it!" I said angrily. Luke shook his head "you're right he's not" Luke said, keeping his arms expended "And I hate you" I told him.

"These are my children, you've never been a good father" I said. Luke frowned and nodded "you're right. I'm just like my father, aren't I?" he said. I nodded.

"And you're not your father"

-
I'm sorry, I wanted to get this out quickly and couldn't think of anything else. So I thought for sacrifices. What would be difficult to sacrifice? Maybe your own child. And this was born.