Apollo x Huntress!Reader (Shut Up)

Hey guys...I never thought this book would get so many reads ((I'm planning something special)) but I wanted to know, I'm not writing to my full capacity (I think I can write a little better, but that's up to perspective) I wanted to know, would you like me to start writing with stronger vocabulary and better description of things?

Oh yes. Trial Of Apollo spoilers

-

"Oh (Y/N)...!" Came the voice of the most irritating, egotistical, flirtatious, flippant, insubordinate, bodacious god to walk this ground...Apollo, he can't leave the other huntress and I alone.

No matter how many times M'lady tells that guy to leave us alone, he doesn't, he thinks he's all great and powerful, which his not.

I bet I could out shoot him in a archery contest any day, being Artemis's lieutenant and all.

"What do you want?" I grumbled as he approached me. He rolled his eyes, a playful grin planted upon his face "oh you know..." Apollo started.

I rolled my eyes "if you're looking for Meg she's training with Taylor" I said. Apollo rolled his eyes "I can't believe she joined the hunters of Artemis" he grumbled.

I nodded "she's about the only huntress you don't flirt with" I claimed. He nodded "I know" he told me.

"Then pretend I'm Meg and run off" I said, making hand motions, pointing from the exit of my tent.

"M'lady wouldn't like you here anyway" I crossed my arms, leaning back on my dresser.

"Besides, I have to go train Meg later, she's pretty new, only been here a week, she's still not very good with a bow."

Apollo grinned "can I come, Artemis never even let's me see Meg, saying that she didn't want me influencing the newest huntress but Meg never been into me, I've never been into her" Apollo told me.

I narrowed my eyes "fine...Only if up follow my rules" I said. Apollo nodded.

"One, no flirting with me.
Two, do not get in my way, that may result with an arrow up your—" "okay I got it (Y/N)."
"Three, I don't want you distracting Meg from training."

"Deal" Apollo said, holding out his hand for a shake. I rolled my eyes and reclusively I shook his hand.

"Let's go!" Apollo said. I rolled my eyes as I headed to Meg's tent, whom was Thalia's old tent...Until...The incident.

"Meg!" I said. I heard shuffling as Meg unzipped the tent and stared at Apollo "what is he doing here?" Meg asked.

I sighed "he want's to I don't know...Obverse our training" I explained. Meg nodded, yet stiffened at his smiling form.

She never told the poor god but the truth was that Meg had join the hunters to get away from him, regret from her past and what she had done to him, she told me. I guess she looked up to me in some way.

I headed over to a tree, which on it help a target sign. I smiled at Meg and made sure Apollo kept his distance.

"Okay...So show my what you've learned" I commanded the younger girl. She nodded, taking a arrow from her quiver and knocking it onto the bow.

I watched her patiently at she fired the arrow, missing the bullseye, but still rather close. I gave her a sweet smile "like this" I said, preparing my bow before firing.

The arrows ever so slightly missed the bullseye and I frowned. I knew Meg had been trying to not to laugh.

"Margret Mccaffrey!" I cleared my throat. She froze and looked at me, I gave her a smile before chuckling "it was a rather stupid move, wasn't it" I said. Meg nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to intervene too much, but may I give some assistance on your aim?" He asked.

I sighed but nodded, he was the god of archery after all.

He came up behind me, and took my arm with his, fixing the way I held my bow, he soon helped me, directing me where to aim. "Okay...Okay...Perfect...And...Fire!" He said.

I was stunned, the god's method worked. I looked at him "thank you Apollo" I said respectfully.

The God nodded "of corse" he said. That's when I noticed how close we were pressed up against one another.

"M'lady wouldn't like this" I said quietly. Apollo grinned and shrugged "but she's not here right now, is she?" He asked. I shook my head. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't move.

He smiled and leaned down, kissing me on the lips before disappearing.