Bianca x Reader || Demons

Small little backstory for you all.

When I was younger, I was so interested in and loved the idea of Demons/Devils, Grim Reapers and other sorts of mythological entities.

This is very lightly inspired from Black Butler.

Look, I know Ciel makes a deal with a demon, but then who says others can't either??

Lastly, this one is going to be kind of short because I want to work on bigger projects.
-

You looked at . . . Her, she looked so young, she was tiny, you didn't even think she was 5'0.

You never thought you'd say this, about a demon nonetheless, but she was adorable.

Her freckled face lit up, along with her blood red eyes, when she smiled at you, it made your heart flutter.

You had a weakness for attractive girls, damn.

"So," came the females voice, soft and sweet like honey, yet she had a thick Italian accent for whatever reason. "Why'd you summon me?"

"Protection," you said. "People are hunting me down. I—I didn't mean to but . . . I . . . K—killed someone" you said, more like muttered.

"Oh dear," Bianca said, her voice practically dripping with all the artificial sweetness she added to it.

"Yeah . . . I want to make a contract" you told her.

"My protection—you cannot hurt me or anyone else unless I tell you to do so. You will become my maid. In exchange, when I am on my death bed, you can take my soul" you said.

She sighed and thought for a moment before saying, "deal."

A moment later, you felt a tingling on your arm and you glanced over at it.

There was a mark, it was blue, it had the classical devil symbol of a star in a circle, but there was as well an outer circle, it had cryptic words of some sort that you could not decipher.

The skin around the mark was tinged with red, almost like it was irritating your skin.

You looked back at the demon.

"Bianca," you said. "That is what I shall call you."

"Bianca," she purred.

"As you wish . . . Your majesty."