Nico x Reader x Will (well, that gone awkward)

You smiled taking in the scent of your fiancé, Nico Di Angelo. You sighed as you sat up on a couch you both prior laid down on.

Nico smiled "morning" he muttered with a yawn. You wrapped your arms around him. "How did you sleep?" You asked him, "like an angel" he muttered into your ear. You chuckled "as your name implies".

He nodded. After a few moments of enjoyable seconds of silence you grinned and shoved him slightly "now out of my cabin, I got to change" you said.

He smirked "well them maybe I'll just stay here, you can put on a show" he said softly. You blushed and shook your head "not until we're married, we don't need any accidents"

he shrugged "who says we're having kids?" he asked. You shrugged "we probably won't – now get out" You said going back on topic.

He sighed "I'll be in my cabin, meet me there when you're done" Nico said. You nodded "aye, aye sir" you replied.

He got up and walked out of your cabin. You grinned at him as he was walking away. You were engaged last night, and nobody yet knew thought

{flashback}

Walking along the strawberry field picking strawberries and eating them. The field was your favorite place, being a daughter of Demeter and all.

Nico was along with you, he was humming a Italian song quietly as he had a arm wrapped around you tightly. You leaned your head on his shoulder and smiled

"ti amo bella" Nico said softly. You smiled "ti amo" you replied. That was the only thing you really knew in Italian other than: mi amore, ciao and Aqua.

"Y/N" Nico started. "Mhmm" you said softly, Nico parted his arm from around You. You frowned slightly but he smiled nervously "I have something to ask you" he said.

"What is it Nico?" You asked. He got down on one knee "Y/N, we've been together for five years, and I wanted to know if you would give me the honor of marrying me?" he asked.

You covered you mouth and nodded "Yes!" you shouted as You hugged him tightly. You burried your head into his shoulder and smiled "I love you" You said "I love you too" Nico replied.

"and you do mean 'if I would give you the horror to marrying you?' " you asked. He chuckled "no of corse not" Nico said.

{end of flashback}

After you got changed you walked out of your cabin to the hades cabin. Your hands in your pocket. But on the way you ran into one of your best friends Will Solace.

"Hey Y/N" he said waking up to You. You smiled "sup Will" you greeted. "Hey um there is something I want to tell you" he said rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded "sure, what do you wanna tell me?" you asked.

"I know you're with Nico, and I respect that but I just wanted to tell you that, I like you" he said quietly.

You found it sweet and you had to admit before You dated Nico you did have a crush on Will, but those feelings evaporated.

You didn't want to friend zone him but you had to "Will..." I started. He looked at you "i'm so sorry, but, me and Nico are engaged" you said pulling your hand out of your pocket to expose your ring.

Will nodded "congratulations" he said walking away. You felt awkward but You couldn't dwell on it, you stepped away to the hades cabin as You decided to not mention this.