Will x Reader (doctor daddy) {part2}

---your pov---

I sighed as I reached up to try and grabbed the cook book, but my height didn't allow it. I stomped my foot on the ground out of frustration.

"Will!" I shouted. He came running in "what's wrong, did your water break or something?" He asked.

I shook my head "you got a month and a half before that" I explained. He nodded catching his breath "so what did you need?" he asked.

I pointed to the top shelf, "can you get the cool book for me?" I asked. He chuckled "you can't reach it yourself?" he asked playfully.

I shook my head "no, just shut up and get it" I say. He sighed and nodded "fine" he muttered as he reached up and grabbed it.

I was about to take it when he pulled the book away "a kiss for the book" he said. "Will, stop playing around, give me the damn book" I said with a weak glare that didn't last long.

"I'm being serious, kiss for the book" Will said. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek "now give me the book before I slam I over your head" I mutter in a sweet voice to him.

Will muttered something like "hormones" as he handed me the book "thank you, now you can return to whatever you were doing" I tried shooing him off.

"But what if you need me to reach the spices or something?" he grinned. I hit him softly in the shoulder "shut up, doctor's orders" I said.

"Last time I checked I am the one who is suppose to give doctor's orders" Will said wrapping one arm around me.

"Aren't you suppose to be doing research or something?" I asked. Will nodded "but family is first"

"Oh shut up" this time I walked away to the kitchen.

I got out a pan, ready to make dinner. Which was going to be lentils. I read thought the steps before mimicking the small pictures that were in the book.

***

Finally after a while the lentils are done and I call for Will to come and eat. He greeted me with a hello kiss and the what I find essential "thank you, for dinner".

I take a seat across from Will and slowly eat. He as well at slow. It wasn't the best of my meals yet Will still said "Y/N, this is good" and then swallowed some to make a point.

"Oh stop lying, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't take criticism" I comment. He sighs and shakes his head.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. "I've been under a lot of stress lately" Will said. He was so good at hiding his emotions I actually didn't know.

"What are stressed about?" I asked "work, the baby, you, income, the usual" he muttered. I walked over and hugged him "why are you stressed about me and the baby thought?" I asked.

"I...well you know, I want to go be healthy and I don't want the same thing to happen to him or her" Will said. I knew exactly what he was talking about. He tries not to bring it up because he doesn't want me to be stressed out but he was referring to Willow.

"Will...don't worry, our child will be healthy, but you, your unhealthy, you haven't been sleeping, or eating much lately, and your really distant. It's concerning" I said.

Will nodded "I know, I know, I'm sorry, I should be a better fiancé" Will said standing up and wrapping his arms around me. "You're a prefect fiancé Will, I'm just worried about you" I explained.

"Then how about we both take a small break and just relax in our bed" Will offered "I'd like that" I smiled.

He kept one arm around me as we made our way to our room. Once inside he just cuddled. He lied down and I was lying kinda on top of him