Ethan Nakamura x Reader ||Before Her

Ethan really reminds me of Ciel Phantomhive in a lot of ways

Also, for this story to work Kronos was not defeated yet in the books and Ethan never died.

Warning: mentions of abortion (very little).

-

You always knew how Ethan was; using others for his own gain to successfully compete his goals.

You always knew it was a risk to accept the male's offer to date him. He could be using you to get closer to Kronos considering you were Kronos' top warrior.

Your relationship was good for a long while. He seemed to genuinely care about you; calming you down when you cried, regretting past actions he promised not to tell a single soul about.

"Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me," he would say. His voice was as sweet as honey yet he himself was sour like a unripe fruit plucked prematurely from it tree, the words leaving a bitter taste in your mouth. "I promise."

You loved your boyfriend but you just couldn't find the trust to believe his sweet words. Then again, was that really love then?

   You would simply sigh and tell him a small amount of the problem. Letting the rest pile up, forming mountains that blocked out your sun.

   As much as you wanted to be, you weren't happy in your situation but you didn't know what to do. Was there anything you could even do? Probably. Yet, those thoughts were caged away, prohibiting you from releasing them.

   You'd search and search for an answer but a wall always blocked your path once you thought you were almost there.

Discouraged, you just lived on in a bleak life. For years nothing interesting happened and one day, that all changed.

You had opened up more to Ethan, so much so where months later, a child was produced and you were anything but ecstatic. You didn't want this child, you didn't need it.

You were to rid yourself of the child, you decided yourself. Yet, telling Ethan was something you weren't against. He had a right to know, you also had decided.

You had one day told him, your voice quiet and cracking. Your body shaking vigorously as you stuttered on every other word.

He had grinned and hugged you when he found out. Quite the contrary to your reaction, which help lift some weight off your shoulder yet then a mere few seconds later you had admitted to wishing to get rid of the child and he had frowned, glaring, yet begging you not to.

You weren't quite sure why he wished to keep this child. He didn't seem like a very loving young man. Yet, looks can be quite deceiving, you supposed.

   Months passed by and Ethan had seem to become closer to you and you started to love him more and to trust him. Finally, you had thought, I can finally trust him.

   Things were going good. You found out you had a little girl on the way, and although it was a cruel horrible world you were brining this child into, who was to be tangled into the mess with Kronos, you slowly started to anticipate a happy future full of love. Finally, the walls blocking your path were crumbling and you could see the other side.

   And then, on the third of December, she was born. A healthy little girl with (h/c) locks and blue shining eyes named Danae. Later the day she was born, she smiled so widely, a smile you used to have before Kronos and a smile that was creeping up back onto your face.

   You couldn't be happier. Your little one grew with loving parents. Well, at least until she was at five months of age.

   "I'm taking her out [Name]!" Ethan said. The mother tiredly looked up from a couch and asked, "where are you taking her?" Just wanting to be clear of everything.

   "Somewhere . . . Meeting a friend" he said. "We'll be back later."

   You nodded, your mind idle and unthinking due to your sleepiness.

   Later, Ethan had returned and [Name] had run up to him, smiling and saying, "just in time for her feeding, perfect!" Happily before glancing around and your smile melted away, "where is she . . . ?"

   "She's with Kronos" Ethan stated.

   "What?!" Cried out [Name] loudly. "What the f**k did you do?!" She had yelled, tears forming in the girl's eyes.

   "I did what I needed to do. Kronos promised to help me with my justice if I gave up Danae and so I did."

   "You a**hole!" She shouted, pulling out a dagger she never used anymore from a draw and pulled it out in front of her.

   "You know that won't do anything" Ethan said dryly and unamused.

   You swung at Ethan but he pulled his sword from his belt and blocked you swiftly.

   "Get out!" You cried, hot tears streaming from your face, a glare aimed directly at him dangerously.

   He sighed, "goodbye [Name] I hope we cross trails once more" he said, waving slightly before walking off, his sword grasped tightly in his hand.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Well this wasn't the direction I exactly planned to go down but alright then . . . Very well then. I hoped you enjoyed. And also, I'm not quite sure whether to make a second part or not. Maybe, maybe not, depending on what you guys want.