Leo x Reader || Chica || Part One

Gah! Sorry this was posted really late! But hey it's only after 12:00 am where I live so I hope you can forgive me!!!

I've been really fucking busy so it's a miracle I even got this out.

Also, Doki Doki literature Club

You're welcome.

Boy who burns brighter than the sun
Girl who walks among the shadows
Must do what has been undone
Cross land of frost and snow
Mercy will not be bestowed on the son
Return the prince from the Crow
For if not the world will not be one

Great, just great, I thought as I was dragged to the metal dragon. Another quest. Hadn't you already had enough for those damned adventures? The answer was a big yes, but here I go again with metal head over here. He was joking about something I didn't care to ease drop about with Percy Jackson, who seemed a bit ticked off himself but smiled slightly.

   Usually I'd be ecstatic to have the chance to meet a new person considering I didn't do that often, but metal head just got under my skin really quickly.

   He turned to me with a grin on his face, "ready to go, Chica?" He asked me and I gave him a warning growled. "Call me Chica one more time . . ."

   "Alright, alright." Leo put his harms up in surrender.

   I rolled my eyes at him before sighing and looked at the bronze dragon. "Ready to go?" I asked.

   He nodded and got onto the dragon and stretching his arm out to help me. I didn't take it as I deliberately ignored it and got seated on the metal dragon by myself.

   Why am I like this?

   I reluctantly put my arms around him and he didn't make a comment as the dragon lifted off.

   I was terrified of heights, so that's just great.

[][][][][][][][][]

   "Doing okay back there, Chica?" Leo asked after an hour of my silence, but he was hard to hear over the winds racing pass my ears.

   "I'm fine" I mumbled quietly, but I wasn't too good at hiding fear. "You're not" he said. "Do you need me to land?"

   "No" I said stubbornly, but I obviously did; so he landed.

   I sighed, defeated as I said nothing and got off of the cold dragon.

   "There we go" he said, giving me a wide grin. I didn't even say anything to him, deciding it was better to just ignore him right now.

   I shook my head slightly and bit my lip. Maybe I should say something, but I didn't.

   Why am I like this?

   "You're welcome" Leo had replied as he walked away to tend to his dragon, leaving me to calm myself down.

It took a while, about twenty minutes, but then finally I approached the other, announcing I was ready to continue.