Alex Fierro x Trans!Reader (Truth)

Slight Magnus Chase Hammer Of Thor spoilers!!!
-

"Don't be such an idiot" Alex said. She—the pronoun she is using currently—glared at you, crossing her arms.

You shuffled slightly and shrugged. "You got to tell them" she said.

You shook your head. "You know I don't trust people" you mumbled quietly. "Then why are you telling me?" Alex asked.

"Because you're my best friend and been through the same thing as me" you explained quietly, laying down on her lap, you seemed to do that a lot as she played with your hair.

She shrugged, "still, tell them" she said in a demanding voice.

You rolled your eyes "shut up" you mumbled.

"You're an idiot, you know that" she said.

"Not helping" you said, turning to your side and staring at the pale yellow walls of the room.

You felt Alex slow down her pace and she fell quiet except for small breaths—that was a first. But she did this quite often, maybe about once a month, which was a lot for a girl who snapped back witty comments like no end.

"Nothing will happen, you just got to be honest." Alex stood up, stretching before glancing at the door.

"And look at where that got you." She obviously heard you mumble because she glared at you.

You rolled your eyes, getting up, brushing off dust. "Fine," you said, "let's go."

***

You were definitely re-thinking your decisions. You stared at the door, your fist hung over the door, shaking.

Alex lost her patience.

She knocked on the door loudly.

You glared at her, but she just glared back with overpowering emotion, but what scared you the most was Loki's face appearing though Alex's face.

Her golden and brown eyes would've dug a hole though your head if looks could kill.

You lost your glare when you heard the door open and out came your parents.

Your mother, a look of curiosity stretched across her face asked, "what bring you here (Y/N) and . . . Uh?"

"Her name is Alex" you explained.

"Right, what brings you two here?" She asked.

You glanced at the flower beds outside, neatly planted roses were spread thickly apart.

"I wanted to just—just, uh, stop by to say hel—" Alex cut you off abruptly, "she needs to tell you something important."

You were about to glare at Alex once more when your mother let you in.

You quietly sat down, clutching the side of the couch.

Alex took a seat next to you, looking smug as ever.

"Get that look off your face before I rip it from your face" you threaten. She rolled her eyes "shut up and talk."

"What's wrong (Y/N)? Asked your step-father, taking a seat next to your mother.

Alex looked at you, her multi-colored eyes burning through your skin.

"Mom . . . Dad, I—I, I just don't feel like a girl" you said, your raw voice growing quieter as the words hurt your throat to speak.

"What do you mean?" Asked your mother confused.

"I—I feel like I was born in the wrong body—I'm, I am transgender" you told them, looking down then glancing at Alex whom was giving you a slight thumbs up.

There was silence.

The creeping feeling of trepidation filled you, making you shake, you could already feel the tears burning your eyes.

What if your parents didn't accept you? What if they hated you? All these questions were so valid to you in your mind.

After a agonizing minute of dead silence your mother was the first to speak.

"Is this what you want? What—who you are? A boy?" She asked. You nodded.

"I'm not a (Y/N) I'm a (M/N) (male name)" you explained.

They nodded slowly. "Alright (M/N) then . . . It will take some time to get use to . . . But, you're still our same old child. Nothing has changed."

That was a lie, you could tell their whole perspective of you just did I flip, the way they stared at you, you knew what they were thinking.

This can't be my child? Can it?

Or, how could this have happened?

It was obvious how badly they tried to grasp it, and you knew you'd never be the same to them again, but it's too late.

The truth is out.

-

This is rubbish, I hate it.