Nico x Child!Reader (Don't Let Go) {part three} [ending]

"(Y/N) someone's here to adopt you!" Called out my foster parent. I shook my head "NO!" I cried out. This was my third person who tried to adopt me, but I always refused.

"Just come down here, please" said the lady. She always tried being nice to me, but I'm pretty sure she hated me.

I groaned and walked out of the room, once I headed downstairs my jaw dropped, tears filled my eyes.

"Hey (Y/N)" came the soft-spoken voice of Nico. I ran up to him, giving him a huge, a bone crushing hug, well as bone crushing a seven year old could. He chuckled "hey" he said again.

My foster parent cleared their throat "so this time you won't refuse I see" she said to me. I shook my head "nope, I like this one."

***

"(Y/N)!" came my brothers voice. I giggled at him and gave him a hug, he hugged me back and looked at Nico "so...You're her father now...?" Percy asked Nico.

Nico nodded "yeah I guess...I mean..." He started rambling. Percy smiled "you'll make a good dad" he claimed.

***

"This is your new house" said Nico as he opened the door to a apartment. I walked in hesitantly, looking around, the place had seemed nice...And small.

The walls were white with wooden floors, a black couch and a small-ish television. On the walls hung pictures of who I assumed was Nico as a younger boy with a girl, she had olive skin, brown hair, a green cap that covered her eyes, smiling, a arm wrapped around Nico.

I ran up to the picture, and pointed up at it, ignoring a shelf of toys "who's that?" I asked, my finger pointed at the girl.

Nico walked up behind me, "that's your Aunt Bianca...She's...She's gone now thought" he said, his voice cracking. I frowned, but then a smile reappeared "she's pretty" I claimed.

Nico sighed "yeah...She would've love you—she does love you" Nico claimed "she's watching over us from Elysium..." He said "now...Let's talk about Aunt Bianca later, please" he said.

I nodded "okay! Oh, can we play with the toys?" I asked, running up to them, pulling out a bin with fingerings and cards.

"What's this?" I asked. Nico chuckled and walked up to me "that's a game I use to play as a little boy, it's called Mythomagic" he explained.

"Ohh, can you teach me...Please!?" I asked curiously. Nico nodded "of corse" he told me.

I sat down across from him as he started to explain the rules to me.

***

"I won!" I cheered, looking at Nico, his mouth gaping. I giggled "I won, I won, I won" I cheered in a singsong voice.

"How...I use to be the mythomagic master..." He muttered. I jumped onto him, sending up both backwards onto the floor "well...Now I'm the master!" I claimed. He sighed and nodded to his defeat "yes, yes you are, good job" Nico said.

Then I heard a chuckle and peered over Nico's shoulder "strange see though lady!" I shouted, jumping backwards.

Nico groaned "what?" He asked, turned around to look behind me "B-Bianca...?" He said. I stood up, looking at the girl.

"Aunt Bianca?" I said. She nodded. Nico gasped "how...How...?" Was all he seemed to be able to say.

Bianca chuckled again "Nico...It's not...I don't know...Hades let me" Bianca said.

Nico and I walked up to her "Aunt Bianca?" I said. "Yes (Y/N)?" She asked. "Can you tell me how Nico was when he was little?" I asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

She nodded "he was a lot like you, so full of energy, and so happy" she told me. I grinned "and now he's a grumpy boy" I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm a man" Nico said. Bianca shook her head "you're still a boy" she said "too young to have a child, but you'll be a good parent, with some help" Aunt Bianca said.

I giggled and grabbed his leg "Nico's really fun...He's a good parent" I said, Nico seemed a little hurt by something, but I ignored it.

Bianca sighed but kept a smile "there is more than just being fun" said Aunt Bianca. I looked at her confused "there is?" I asked.

Bianca nodded "sometimes parents need to know when to say no, and understand what the child needs, not what the child wants" Aunt Bianca explained.

I pouted "saying "no" isn't fun" I told her. She shook her head "you're right, but sometimes you'll have to" she told me.

***
After Aunt Bianca left, it was kinda dark out and I think it was about six-thirty, and I was hungry.

"Nico feed me" I said, again with the hurt look, but then he smiled and nodded "what do you want?" Nico asked me, I shrugged and sat down on a stool.

He sighed "what do you want to eat?" He repeated. I shrugged again "I don't know, just cook something" I told him. He sighed and nodded "alright, why don't you go watch tv or something while I cook" he offered.

I grinned and nodded, getting off the stool and walking to the family room.

***
---Nico's pov---

It hurt, I don't know why, it bothered me she didn't call me daddy, or dad, or father, anything like that. I don't know what goes though her mind, I guess I'll always be Nico to her...But I shouldn't mind so much, but I do, I think it's because I'm starting to feel as if she was my daughter...Is that weird? It shouldn't be, she technically is.

On a more current problem. I can hardly cook, so I did whatever I could do, surprisingly I was able to make pasta with canned sauce...Yum...

"Dinner's ready!" I called to her. I heard footstep and in came (Y/N), running to go sit at the table I put a bowl of pasta in front of her, with a fork.

She grinned "thanks Nico" she told me and then started to eat.

I hadn't had really anything for myself to eat, I gave it all to her, I didn't have enough pasta for the both of us...Damn, being a father was going to be a lot harder than I expected...But I'm pretty sure it's worth it.

***
(One week later)

"Please go to sleep" I said. She sighed and fiddled with the covers "but I'm not tired" she claimed. I groaned "what will make you go to sleep?" I asked.

She shrugged and then smirked "sing to me" she said. I sighed "if it will get you to sleep" I said, to which she nodded.

"close your eyes, I know what you see.
The darkness is high...And your in ten feet deep" It's a song Bianca use to sing to me.

She started drifting off to sleep and I stayed quiet. I kissed her forehead "goodnight, Tesoro" I mumbled, as I turned off the light and started to walk out.

"Goodnight, I love you daddy"

-
I kinda want to turn this into a book and make the chapters longer and better written kinda