Changes/ Appreciation Post

So as you can see, I have changed my username to @/starsofbooks.

I also, if you have not noticed change my header image and profile picture to two similar images:

Header Image:

Profile picture:

Profile picture:

Now, I wish to discuss some other changes that I possibly and most likely will be making

I'd love your thoughts/opinions and suggestions as well!

Okay, now I may or may not start moving away from Percy Jackson and start writing about other fandoms, or possibly original stories.

Now, this does not mean I will drop this array of stories that I write with the characters of Rick Riordan's stories.

Don't you want new, better content regardless?

I don't want to call you fans because I don't believe I have "fans" I'm just some simple thirteen year old.

So instead of saying fans I'm going to call you my friends.

I believe you, my friends, would want new content and hopefully support my decisions especially for the main reason that I don't write with my full potential, I don't feel inspired enough to do that.

I'm trying, I'm truly trying.

I'm not going to lie to you. When I first started writing these stories I did it because I wanted views on my stories, being unsatisfied with the lesser numbers I was getting before writing these stories.

But now as time went on, I grew to truly appreciate you guys and care about all of you and hopefully vise versa.

You guys are amazing and I'm sure I would've quit if it was not for you guys.

And hopefully you believe me when I tell you how genuinely happy you guys make me.

Trust me, I would've not told you the honest truth with the origins of why I started to write these stories if I didn't believe that you wouldn't have understood or believed me.

I have a lot of faith and I suppose you can say trust in you guys.

And hopefully if I do start to write about other fandom or produce original content you'd stay with me even if these stories came out less frequently.

For as long as I could remember I've had a passion for writing and now as I—hopefully—mature and grow older my writing has matured with me.

But you guys won't see that.

I don't put all my effort into these stories and for that I am terribly sorry.

You guys deserve so much better.

I suppose the Magnus x Reader || Weak I put a bit of effort into it.

Excerpt:

Swallowing back his sob as you held him tightly in his arms, tears stained your (s/c) face, tears drizzling down his cheeks and nose as you failed to soothe the other, after all, it was hard to calm another being when your own vocal cords betrayed you, drowning one another in those wretched wails of despair. Sure, it had been a year, but does that really matter? A year could not mend something that had been broken from day one, it simply wasn't doable.

Much to your dismay, all you two could do was hold onto one another so tight, like your lives depended on it, as if that if you let go you'd lose one another forever—you already lost enough to have to go thought that horrid flood of emotions again.

Your mother.

   Your friends.

Your own life, damnit!

You're as broken as a toy, smashed to millions of pieces, shattering across the marble floor that use to just be simple decor of a warm place you use to call home. Now, now it was a reminder for all that you have gone through. For every white diamond on that floor, there was a black one. Just like your mind, for every lighthearted and warm, bright thing you possessed—blackness, darkness, hallow voices of the empty people who just like cups have been drained of the substance that makes them useful.

For some, that substance is water, yet for others that substance is life, hardihood, indomitability, clemency, and worst of all amorousness. Of course that could just be your melancholy thoughts that you took a hefty dosage of each day, or it would just be your reality.

Now, that I put a bit of effort into.

But I've said it once and I'll say it again, you deserve better.

I know some of you may say no, it's fine. You're fine being the way you are now or something along the lines of that but please don't say that.

I know in the back of my mind it's not fine.

I don't know why it's taken me so long to come clear and try to announce that I'm going to fix these changes and stick to it but I'm doing it now.

Please forgive me for taking so long.

Thank you so much. For everything.