travis x reader x nico (dark love pt 2)

you were in conflict you love travis but in a friendly way and you don't want to break his heart,but you have nico. you here a knock on your door "come in" you say hopping its your best friend (female) Katie. "hey y/n" nico says sitting on the end of your bed "hey neeks" you sign "y/n what's wrong" nico asked leaning closer grabbing your waist pulling you closer to him, "I'd it travis" he whisper in you ear. you nod "what happened did he hurt you I can kick his sorry little a-" he tried to finish but you cut him off "nico!" you yelled. "stop just stop all of you stupidity!" you yell. "oh ok I guess I have to leave" nico whispered starting to get up. you grab his waist and pull him down on the bed.(not like that to clarify to dirty minded people) "n-nico I-I'm s-sorry" you sob "I don't know what I was saying I was just so-" you started "shh it's ok" nico whispered. you snuggled with nico. "I-I love you" you say smiling. someone opened the door it was travis. nico got up and faced him with dark eyes full of anger "get out" nico said. "no" travis said "what do you mean no" nico said, if looks could kill travis would be dead right now. "it's y/n decision to kick me out or not"  travis says being very careful on what words he picks to use. "nico let me handle this" you say getting off your bed and over to the door "come in" you say to travis " y/n what are you doing" nico said. "I'm giving him a chance to speak" you say " ok go on what did you need to say" you say to travis. nico just rolled his eyes. " I-I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you when you had a boyfriend" travis says looking at the darkness of your wall. "hurry up" nico whispered. "look travis it's alright but I have nico" you say. "alright" travis said getting up and leaving the cabin. nico was close enough in reach, you grabbed the top of his shirt and pulled him on the bed next to you."see wasn't so bad" you say kissing him "not bad until, let's just say that travis went missing for good" he said. "oh really he my friend you won't do it without my permission" you say smirking "oh really I can beg to differ" nick says pecking your lips. you spent the whole day in your cabin it was really late you rested your head on nick shoulder,sooner or later you both fell asleep.
-----------time lapse--------
you woke up to your cabin door slamming open and someone shaking you. "what are you doh g!get up!" a female voice says, it's Katie "what..." you say sitting up. you look next to you there nico next to you. crap you think I'm in trouble there going to think its worst then it is you find your thought. "what are you doing!" she says pointing to nico sleeping next to me. "look ok we fell asleep nothing happened im promise" you say. the horn blew it was time for breakfast. you shook nico awake "nico wake up breakfast" you say. his eyes flutters open and sat up. "can I please just stay here" he complains. "no now go get dressed" you say pointing to his bathroom. you grab your shirt and pants and go into your bathroom to change. when you came out nico was already out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face. "your so slow" he says saying slow very slowly to mock you. "shut up death breath" you say. you two lace hands and walk to the mess hall. you saw travis looking at you. you smile back at him. he blushes and looks away. you and nico sit down at the hades table and just talk. "so how have you and travis been" nico asked you. you give him a questionable look, "why,but if you must know we have not talked since he came to our cabin" you say. he just nods. you frown. he smiles. you smile back
-
finally part 2 is up I hope you enjoyed sorry I just been busy with school and stuff