Presentation

*Ahadi's POV*

I stood strongly at the very top of Pride Rock scanning my eyes over my beautiful kingdom. Animals from elephants to meerkats are all here. They're waiting to meet the new royal Cubs. I hear different paw steps as I twitch my ear and turn around seeing my beautiful mate and her parents. Each of them are holding my Cubs.

Rafiki look up at the sunny morning sky. He smiled nodding his head. I guess he's speaking to my father Mohatu. Rafiki turn around placing a hand on my shoulder. "It is time, Ahadi."

I nod and walk up taking Muffy (Mufasa) out of Uru's mouth into mines gently without hurting him. Rafiki took Taka from King James and Queen Milia kept Athena. The three of us walked to the edge of Pride Rock and held up the Cubs for all the animals and pride lions to see.

Nice comments are made. The animals cheered and the pride lions roared. Clouds formed together making the sky dark. A bright shiny light came down from it. My father's head appeared. I smile big and so did he. It's been a while since I last seen him in the skies.

Winds start to kick in, blowing my dark color mane in each direction. Uru step forward standing close beside me. She closed her eyes taking in the nice breeze. Leaves flew around us. I closed my eyes too. All the animals and pride members kneeled down showing respect to the old great King Mohatu.

The winds and leaves stopped. I open my green eyes noticing my father's ghost head is slowly disappearing.

"Dad, please tell me who'll become my heir." I ask, after giving Muffy (Mufasa) back to Uru.

"Only time will tell, son." His deep voice began. "Pay close attention to each cub as they grow. I know you and Uru will figure it out!"

My father's head is now gone and so are the dark clouds. The morning sky went back to normal, shinning sunny bright. All the animals went home. The pride members left going behind Pride Rock waiting to meet the Royal Cubs in person. I stare down at my front paws. Maybe my father is right, only time will tell.
----------------------------------------------
*Amina's POV*

Back of Pride Rock...

I took a nice spot laying under a wide shady tree behind Pride Rock. The lionesses are back here too, but are laying on warm rocks. They're either talking, grooming their Cubs, or sleeping.

"Here they come!" Said a lioness.

I look straight ahead seeing my handsome son Ahadi and his gorgeous mate Uru cub forward with their Cubs. It's amazing how Ahadi is able to carry both Taka and Mufasa in his mouth at the same time. Uru is carrying Athena. The lionesses couldn't help but to comment on the Cubs. I heard the words "cute" and "adorable". It made me smile.

Ahadi sat down his two sons and gave me a head bud. "Mother."

"Son." I replied, while sitting up.

Uru laid down joining me under the shady tree. She put Athena in her warm arms. Ahadi did the same with Mufasa and Taka, also laying down under the tree close beside Uru.

"Such beautiful Cubs." I commented.

"Want to hold one, Amina?" Asked Uru.

I took my right paw scratching behind my neck. "Haha, I guess."

Ahadi gave me little Taka. I lay back down putting him inside my arms. He's fully awake. I watch his green eyes wonder. He looked up at the sky, the tree we're under, a few lionesses that walked pass, and then lastly me. My green eyes met his. It's like we're having a staring contest.

"Hey Taka, it's grandma!" I said.

Taka reached up a small paw. I lean my head close. He place the paw on my black wet nose. I watch him make a big smile.

"Mew, mew!" Are the only words he can speak for now. It's like baby language or something.

I laughed, "Yes, that's my nose dear."

Uru and Ahadi laughed. I think Taka is going to be a grandma's boy!
----------------------------------------------
*Amaya's POV*

At The Sky Leaf Pride...

"You should be ashamed of yourself Amaya for not coming to your big sister Uru and brother in-law Ahadi's ceremony earlier!" Nag my mother.

I'm up in a tree laying down on a branch. I bet your thinking, Lions don't climb or hang in trees. Yeah, I know that. There's nothing wrong being different. I often get teased for doing so. But who cares right?

"Mom, I told you I had to stay home and watch Jengo. There's no one else to baby sit him!" I said with a fake whine.

My mother is way too smart and hard to fool. She can easily tell when I'm lying or making up an excuse. She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Where is Jengo?"

"Jengo!!!"

Jengo is my son. He's my only child. For some reason after I birthed him, I was told that I couldn't have anymore Cubs. Something must of happened inside me while pregnant with Jengo. I don't know what, but it's kind of sad. I always wanted more Cubs. I'm a cub lover!

A light cream-ish cub came running. It's Jengo. He stop and stood next to my mother rubbing against her side purring.

"Hello, grandma!" He greeted. I always taught my son how to greet. It's rude not to.

My mother licked his small growing hair tuft. "Hello, dear."

"How's auntie Uru? Did she have the Cubs for real this time??"

Jengo's excitement made me laugh.

My mother nod. "Yes."

Jengo's eyes grew wide. "How many?!"

"Three! Two boys, one girl."

"I'm a big cousin now, yay!"

While Jengo is bouncing around excited, I remain up in the tree shocked. Uru gave birth to three Cubs? Wow. Here I am only with one...

Jengo had stop bouncing around and look up at me from below. "Mommy, when can we go meet the Cubs?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, Jengo. Maybe when grandma and grandpa go again."

My mother stood up and walked away heading back to the pride. "And when we do, your joining us Amaya. No excuses!"

I smacked my lips. Jengo leap behind his grandmother. There's no reason for me to go visit Uru in the Pride Lands. Yes, she's my sister. I know all of that. It's just....how can I say this? Ugh! It's too complicated to explain. Just know me and Uru aren't much on good terms. I climb down the tree heading back to the pride.