Murder

Dalila

I pace myself back and forth waiting on Simba's return. I'm running out of patience now. The sun is setting meaning night is about to fall. Where in the world is Simba? I start to look for him and left the beautiful scene.

"Simba?" I call out.

No response. I call again and again. Same thing, no response. I hope he's alright. I began to worry. Maybe if i find that meerkat Timon, he'll be able to tell me where he is. I went to their favorite hang out at the waterfall.

"Timon?"

I push pass a green bush and see at the waterfall Simba and some lioness. So this is where Simba was at whole time. The two are head budding each other with flirty smiles. It's obvious that they're in love.

The lioness led him away from the waterfall down to the river part to drink. Simba joined then stop. He lift his head staring at her with admiration in his eyes. She looks up with confusion not getting why he's staring.

Simba walks off and comes back swinging on a long green vine. He falls into the river splashing the lioness in the process. Simba didn't come up to the surface right away. I panic and so did she.

Out of no where he swims up fast and grab the lioness pulling her inside the cool water. She swam out instantly and shook coldly with wet dripping fur. Simba walks halfway out the river with his mane covering his eyes added with a goofy smile.

The lioness smirks and push his face causing him to fall backwards in the water. She then runs off. Simba got out the river and chase after her laughing.

Where are they going?

I slowly follow behind them but quietly so I wouldn't be noticed. They chase each other around the jungle in a playful manner. The lioness stands up on her back paws and so did Simba as they paw at each other's face.

Not paying any attention, the lioness walk backwards unbalanced and trips over a green vine. She grab Simba's furry shoulders to hold on but fell down anyway. Simba laughs thinking as if it's another game. They both roll down a high soft grassy hill together.

I walk and stand on top of the hill watching them both land below. The lioness is on her back and Simba is on top. What the lioness did next was shocking. She kissed him! These two must know each other.

Simba stare deep inside her eyes. Nothing but love in them. He smiled lovingly. Once they got up, they nuzzle each other with loud purrs. I can hear my heart shatter in a million of pieces.

So this is what a heart break feels like...

My eyes began to water. I turn around and run away.

Was I just a friend?

But I thought Simba and I started to have something more?

I guess not...

Maybe that was what he was going to tell me earlier...

That he has a girlfriend...

I growl with jealousy while speeding up my running pace.

How could he?!

Doesn't he see?!

I love him...

My eyes water bad now making it impossible for me to see what's ahead because my vision had blurred.