Unsolved Puzzle

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay, this book is getting SUPER good right now. Like I seriously cannot stop writing/posting new chapters! XD haha. A lot of "what the hell?!" And "Omg's" are happening right now. Prepare to say it again cause this chapter is going to be juicy! ~^.^~

I haven't done Zawadi's POV in a loooooong time. (Remember, she is Jengo and Zaina's daughter, Princess of the Sky Leaf Pride. Uru's birth pride). Now she gets the spotlight with a longer chapter :D you may enjoy!

Xoxo,

Skyy15<3
*****************
Zawadi

Rewinding to the past...

"She's perfect. Where did you find her?" Said a female voice.

"North close to the mountains. She was alone. I didn't see a pride." Said a deep voice.

"I start to worry that you wouldn't return. The job is now complete. My son must meet her tomorrow, his future Queen."

I felt the large stranger sat me down. I open my eyes with a yawn. How long have I been sleep or blacked out? Most of been a day or two.

My eyes open. I look around, where am I?

I'm inside a wide open cave surrounded with unique lions at every corner. In front of me sits a lioness with almond shape eyes. Her eyes are colored Persian blue, nose colored dark brown.

She lean down giving my head a sniff. "Humph, she's already a royal."

"How can you tell?" The deep voice asks behind me.

I turn around. It's the guy with the huge tan mane and lime green eyes who kidnap me.

I snarl, "You took me away! Where am I? I want to go back home."

The lioness laughed. "This is your home, young one."

"No it is not. My pride is called the Sky Leaf Pride. I'm Princess Zawadi! When my daddy and mommy find me here, you'll regret keeping me here."

The male lion laughed. Why are they laughing at me? Is everything I'm saying is a joke?? My parents are strong rulers. They'll kill them in a instant!

"Your parents are never going to find you here kid. Your too far away from home." Said the male.

I sat crying a few tears. The lioness rub my head roughly with her paw.

"Don't worry, we'll take great care of you." She said.

With that, she walked off into the dark shadows. The male lion left going in a opposite direction with evil laughter. I lay down covering my eyes with my small paws.

I gotta get out of here...

••••••••

Morning arrived shifting to a brand new day. I open my eyes with a yawn and stood slowly up. The smell of food filled the air. I follow it outside the cave.

"Morning Princess, I see your finally awake. Come and join me for breakfast." Said the lioness I met yesterday with the almond shape eyes and brown nose.