Heart Breaker

Zira

I had just return back from my hunt and came up with of course nothing. If I continue to hunt nothing, soon Nuka and I will starve. Now I finally see why the hunting party will never hunt. I must talk to my husband Scar about this. We have no choice now but to leave Pride Rock.

The smell of smoke whip underneath my nose. Huh? I pause and gave the air another sniff. Straight ahead Pride Rock is on fire. My first thought was Nuka and Scar. Noo!!

I sprint off down the short path that led to Pride Rock. The entrance is blocked by high flames. I turn around and went to the back. Dark smoke is everywhere making it impossible to see.

"Nuka, Scar?" I call out.

I cough and my eyes began to water due to the smoke.

No...they can't be dead

They're here some where!

I panic and search some more even though I really can't see.

"Nuka, Scar!" I call again.

Another no reply. Before I was about to give up, I hear a voice call "Mother, mother!!"

Nuka?

My eyes widen as I smile with relief. My son is okay. I rush following his voice. I notice the smoke slowly disappear. Then that's when I found him standing with Nala and the other lionesses.

"Oh, come son!"

I open my arms and we hug tightly. I lick the top of his head repeatedly. Nuka laughs and try to escape.

"Mother, I'm too old for kisses in public!" He said.

"Well, your always going to be my baby Nuka. Where's your father?"

Nuka shrug. "I don't know. Some say they had last saw him with Simba. Nala, me, and the lionesses are waiting on them to see who won."

I lift a brow. "Simba?"

"Yeah, he's alive and back mother. He's going to claim the throne. I'm not future King anymore!"

"Not on my watch! Stay here, I'll be back."

How can this be?

Scar swear to me that the hyenas had killed Simba long ago

What is he doing still alive?

He's a threat!

I growl loudly and went to go find Simba. He's somewhere battling Scar I know. I must help Scar keep his crown. Simba is going to ruin every thing!

I walk up Pride Rock's rocky steps. The dark sky started to rumble. Single drops of rain had hit my nose. Rain? It hasn't rain here in months. The rain poured down hard on my fur. It hurt but felt good at the same time. The nice feeling of water washing the dirt and sweat off me.

"Raaaaaawwwwrrrr!!!"

My ears perk up. Who's powerful mighty roar is that? I quickly pick up my pace. At the ledge I see an orange large figure with a red mane. He's obviously claiming the throne saying...