Games

*Nala's POV*

I run behind Pride Rock. There I find a group of lionesses. Some are sleeping on rocks while the rest are watching their cubs play.

"You can't catch me Tama, your too slow!" Laughed a cub.

"Oh yeah? Think again!" Said another cub.

My ears twitch listening to the sound of two young voices. I bet they're some where close by.

"Look out!!!"

I turn around. A pale orange cub with red eyes, brown ear rims, unique black tufts sprouting from the ears crash into me. I scream and fell on my back with the cub on top. I can easily tell that it's a boy because of the black hair tuft growing on his head. His tail tuft is brown. He looks a bit older than me.

Both of our noses touch. I giggle while his cheeks instantly turn red. The cub quickly hop off.

"I am so sorry, I tried to slow down!" He apologized.

I sat up dusting dirt off of my light creamy fur. "It's okay, I should of paid more attention to my surroundings."

"My name is Malka! Are you new here?"

"Yeah, but Im only visiting with my mommy. My name is Nala, nice to meet you!"

Malka smiled.

"Malka, what happen to our game? You can't just stop and quit!" Said a feisty voice.

Malka rolled his eyes. "Oh pipe down Tama! I ran into a new cub, her name is Nala."

"Nala?"

A cream colored cub that holds a slight tinge of orange walks up. She has orange eyes, head tuft, and a dark brown tail tuft.

I gave her a friendly smile. "Hi!"

"Hello, I'm Tama!"

Both of these cubs seem to be a bit older than me. But that's okay, maybe we can still become friends.

"Hey Nala, do you know how to play tag?" Malka asks.

I nod. "Yeah, I play it all the time with a butterfly."

Tama laughs. "A butterfly?"

"Yeah! It's fun, you both should try it."

Malka laughs too. "Sorry Nala, but big kids like us don't play with butterflies anymore. We play tag or wrestle!"

I cock my head to the side. "Oh..."

Tama smiled. "It's okay, we'll teach you. I see your a bit younger."

Malka hit my shoulder then ran off. "Tag your it!!"

Tama ran off following behind him. I chase after them giggling.
*************
It's now evening. Malka, Tama, and I have been playing different games all day long. We were in the middle of playing a game called "Hunter". Malka and Tama are playing the roles of prey while I'm the huntress. I was about to pounce on Tama, until my mommy showed up interrupting our fun game.

"Nala?"

I look up. "Hi, mommy!"

Mommy chuckled. "What are you doing crouching low in the grass, dear?"

"I'm playing a game called Hunter with my two new friends!"

"New friends?"

"Yeah. Tama, Malka, come out and meet my mommy! She won't hurt you." I smile.

Tama and Malka step out from the tall grass.

"H-Hi." Malka greeted.

Tama hid shyly behind him.

Mommy smiled, "Hello little ones!"

"I want to come back to Pride Rock every day mommy and play with them!" I said.

"Hm we'll see. Right now it's getting late, time to go home dear!"

"B-But, I was having so much fun today!"

Mommy nodded. "I know, but you must eat dinner. Your bed time will be here any moment. Now say good bye to your friends. Maybe you'll come back and see them again tomorrow!"

I look down sadly. "Bye Malka, bye Tama!"

They wave their paws smiling. "Bye Nala!"

Mommy began leading the way home. I slowly follow behind. I wish we could live at Pride Rock. If we did Malka, Tama, and I would of played every single day going on cool exciting adventures. Back at the den, there's no one to play with. I'm alone stuck with a butterfly.

Maybe if I'm good, mommy can take me back there tomorrow. Yeah! I smile to myself thinking of the thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE: In case any one is confused on Nala's POV, in my story/theory Nala is considered a bit younger than Malka and Tama. Chumvi and Kula are Nala's same age. Tojo and Simba are the youngest of the group. This is just my made up story/theory. NONE OF THIS IS REAL FROM DISNEY!!! Just my amazing imagination. Lol keep that in mind. (: