Anger With A Side Of Love

*Sarafina's POV*

When we arrive at Pride Rock, Makaio helped me up the rocky steps to the pride's cave.

"Some of the lionesses went to go hunt. Everyone else is in here. My father went on his normal patrol with Zuzu. He'll be back!" Said Mufasa.

I nod and walk inside the cave. Makaio stayed outside with Sarabi and Mufasa.

"Sarafina?" A voice call.

I walk further in. I spot Athena laying down against the cave's wall.

"Athena!" I smile.

It's good to see my child hood friends again. We nuzzle each other in a sisterly way. I lay down joining her.

"How are you?" She ask.

"Great! I got married, now I'm pregnant."

"Oh my gosh, that is great Sarafina congrats! Who's the lucky lion?"

I smile. "Thank you! His name is Makaio. He's from me and Sarabi's birth pride. Makaio is outside probably talking with Mufasa and Sarabi."

Athena place her paw on top of my own smiling. "I'm so proud of you. Wow, your the first out of our friends to have a cub!"

"And Sarabi is the first to get married!"

We both giggle.

"So tell me, are there any male lions here in the Pride Lands that you have your eyes set on Athena?" I ask.

Athena look down hiding her smile. "Maybe?"

"Who?! Spill girl!"

"He's not from here. We met in my teenage years. He visits me from time to time. We'll meet up in our favorite area and just chat until sun set. He's an amazing guy Sarafina. I just don't know if my father will approve."

"Ahadi will trust me. But you do sound like your in love!"

Athena blushes. I laugh finding it cute.

"Oh, did Mufasa or Sarabi tell you yet that Taka returned?" Athena asked out of no where.

My eyes widen. "Taka? I thought he was..."

"No, he's alive and here. You want me to take you to him?"

"I-I don't know. You think it's a good idea?"

She smiled punching my shoulder playfully. I watch her stand up. "Yeah, come on. He'll be so happy! Taka has been pretty grumpy after father told to him about mother."

I shrug standing up. "I guess. What made him come back to the Pride Lands anyway?"

"Mufasa found him days before mother's funeral. Taka was stubborn to come back. Mufasa tried talking him out but he wouldn't listen. So Mufasa left him alone. The day of mother's funeral, Mufasa and I left early morning to find Taka. Mother would like all of her children to be at her funeral. Taka was her favorite child. After talking things out with him, it finally made him come home. Mufasa and I were very surprised but happy. After father explained to Taka what happened, Taka ran away again. The day after the funeral he came back. He said Rafiki talked to him about some things."

"Hm, whatever Rafiki told him must of changed his attitude."

"Yeah. But let's see if he's in his den. Taka likes being distant..."