Make A Wish

*Kaisa's POV*

I'm laying down underneath a shady tree. The sun is boiling. I spot Jengo and Zaina. Both are coming my way. I got up with a nice stretch.

"Hey Kaisa!" Jengo greets.

I smile, "Hello, King Jengo."

Me and Zaina bump foreheads.

"Where's Taavi?" Zaina ask.

I shrug, "I don't know. The last time I saw him was earlier in the den."

"I'm here." Said a deep voice.

We turn our heads to the left seeing Taavi walk up.

"Hey bro!" Jengo smile, giving Taavi a hug.

Taavi hug back. "I was giving Prince Taka a tour around the Sky Leaf Lands."

I lift a brow, "Prince Taka? Who is that??"

Zaina made a chuckle at my confused expression. "He's Jengo's young cousin."

"Did someone call me?" Asked a voice.

A reddish brown lion came out from the tall grass and stood next to Taavi. He has a short black mane and green eyes. I notice on one of his eyes is a pink scar. Hm, wonder how that got there.

"He's left the Pride Lands. Scar is staying with us for a while too, until he can grow strong and build up his own pride ." Said Jengo.

I bow down to the teenage lion since he's a Prince. "Hello, my name is Kaisa. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Scar." He smiled.

We all laid down underneath the shady tree and told funny stories. Scar told us a story about how he got attacked by bees. His sister Athena had bump into a tree and a bee hive fell on Scar. The way he told the story sound so hilarious. Me and Taavi are on our backs with loud laughter.
----------------------------------
*Taavi's POV*

Later on...

It's evening and time to go to work. I have two shifts, morning and evening. I'm one of the pride's Lion Guard. I exit out the den walking into the quiet African plains. Jengo didn't tag along this time. He has other duties to do. So I'm alone, which is okay honestly.

CRACK, RUSTLE RUSTLE!!!

I pause in my steps and twitch my ears.

Grrrrr...

I hear growling. Just as I turn around, a lioness jump out of no where. She got on my back.

"Got ya!" She laughed.

I know that laugh. It's Kaisa who's once again been trying to scare me. I roll my eyes and shook my body hard. Kaisa fell off with a loud grunt.

I lean down to her and smirk. "Trying to scare me again, huh?"

Kaisa got up. "Maybe, maybe not."

"Mhm, sure."

"I would of got you if I hadn't step on that stick!"

I snort. "Even without the stick, you wouldn't of got me Kaisa. I heard you moving in the grass. Plus your growling!"

Kaisa flip her long bang from covering her golden eyes and walked off. "Whatever, Taavi."

"Where are you going?"

"To hunt a snack."

I follow behind her. I know I suppose to be guarding the lands right now but oh well. So far I haven't spot or smell any danger.

"Are you following me?" She ask.

I reach up to her side, matching my walking pace with hers. "No. Well, yes...ugh does it matter?"

"Yes, it does matter. You know I hunt alone."

"I won't be a distraction, I promise!"

"Alright."

Kaisa sniff the air. She then crouch below the tall grass. I look ahead seeing a warthog. She saw it too and growl. Her eyes are completely focused on the target. She crawl slowly up to it not making any noise.

The warthog obviously is blind and doesn't see her. Her fur blends in nicely in the grass.

ROAAAAAR!!!

Kaisa leap in to the air. I sat down and watch her hunt. After zig zagging a few times around the plains, Kaisa pounce on the warthog and made the quick kill. I clap my paws. She came to me with it in her mouth.

"Great hunt!" I smile.

Kaisa drop the dead animal in front of me. Her muzzle is cover in blood. She return the smile and sat down to catch her breath from all the running.

"Thank you, Taavi."

She laid down and start eating. It only took her five minutes to finish.

"How come your not home in the den with the rest of the pride?" Kaisa ask, while licking her paws and face clean.

"I'm a lion guard remember? I work mornings and late evenings." I reply.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well go do your job. I don't want you fired Taavi on your second day!"

"It's okay. Jengo won't have to know."

Kaisa roll her eyes at me. I laugh and lay my back on the grass looking up at the now dark sky. The stars are out twinkling bright.

"The sky is beautiful tonight." I said, almost in a quiet whisper.

Kaisa stop grooming herself and looked up. She nod her head, "It is."

A shooting star flew across the sky. "Kaisa quick, make a wish!"

She close her eyes. I did the same and made a wish. Once I got done I open back my eyes and sat up.

"What you wish for?"

She paw my face playfully. "I'm not telling you Taavi, it's a wish. It won't come true if I say it out loud!"

I roll my eyes. "Fine."

Kaisa chuckled. You want to know what I wished for? I wish to be Kaisa's mate. Yes, I admit it. I've been crushing hard on Kaisa since we were teenagers. All I want is to be with her. I want to be her headache, warmth, and soul. In the other words, her Prince Charming.

What can I do to make Kaisa fall in love? Maybe I'll ask Zaina. That is her best friend. She knows everything about Kaisa more than any lion or lioness in this pride besides Kaisa's mother of course. I need to bring up my game.