Watch Me

*Athena's POV*

I walk up Pride Rock seeing my biggest brother, his wife, and some male lion that I've never seen before talking.

"Hello. Who is this handsome guy?" I smile, referring to the muscular tall male.

The male lion laughed. "Hello to you too, Princess! My name is Makaio."

Sarabi smiled. "Makaio is Sarafina's husband."

My eyes widen. This is Sarafina's mate? Man she's so lucky!

"Nice to meet you, sir. She told me many things about you already! Take care of my friend."

"I will. I'm so bless to have her and our unborn cub!"

"I can't wait until she gives birth!" Sarabi squeals.

Sarabi always love cubs. If her and Mufasa have one some day, Sarabi will become a great mother. The thought of a little Prince or Princess crawling around Pride Rock makes me smile.

"Where is Sarafina?" Makaio asked.

"She's talking to my other brother Prince Taka!" I reply, sitting.

"AAAAH!!!" A voice yell.

Mufasa's ears perk up. "What was that?"

Sarabi looks nervous. "I don't know, it sounds like someone is in danger."

Makaio growled. "It's Sarafina!"

Makaio got up racing down Pride Rock. Mufasa, Sarabi, and I follow behind. It was hard catching up. Makaio is pretty fast!

"Sarafina!" He called.

Makaio roared loudly. He pounce high in the air with teeth and claws. Another roar was made. It didn't come from Makaio, I recognize it. It came from Scar.

Mufasa quickly ran up and separated the two males. They were fighting. Poor Sarafina was left standing helpless. Sarabi and I ran to her aid.

"Saffy, are you alright?!" Sarabi asked.

Sarafina nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

I circle around Sarafina to make sure if she didn't have any bite, scratches, or bruises. She is pregnant for god sakes!

"What happened?" I ask.

Sarafina looked down at her paws. "I told Taka about me being married and pregnant. For some reason, it made him snap a nerve or something!"

"Why would he do that? He should be happy for you!" Sarabi frowned.

I sigh. "He still likes Sarafina."

"What?!" Sarabi and Sarafina both said in unison.

"Don't you ever come near or touch my wife again!" Makaio warned.

Mufasa push Makaio away. Taka snarl walking inside his den. He had a few claw marks on his right side. They're not deep, it should heal up the next day or so. Makaio must of been really angry.

Sarafina rush over to Mufasa and Makaio. "Thank you, Mufasa for stopping the two. I didn't want to see any blood today!"

Mufasa nod. He walks off returning to Sarabi.